Seen all of those. Last night's Game of Thrones was still worse. Except maybe Dexter, but it's at that level of stupid. And nothing any of you say will change that.1. Season finale of Dexter. (I'm a lumberjack!)
2. Season 8 of Dexter.
3. Actually, anything after season 4.
4. True Blood, final season.
5. Heroes; season finale (S1) and everything after.
6. Roseanne- winning the lottery, because that's what made the show good, you know, money.
7. X-Files- all those great episodes after Duchovny left.
8. Scrubs- did you know that they recast the whole thing for a season? Yeah, bet you didn't.
9. Earth: Final Conflict- S1 finale, everything after.*
10. How do you spell the Office without Michael Scott? S. U. C. K.
11. Weeds- somewhere around S4 or 5 maybe? It lasted eight (8!) increasingly bad seasons.
12. How I Met Your Mother- Never watched it, but I'm told I never should. Something about the last episode?
13. Happy Days- have you ever heard of the phrase "Jumping the Shark?" Thought so.
14. Prison Break- What happens if you have a great concept, and you finish it, but you have to keep making episodes?
15. Grey's Anatomy- SPOILER! This show is still on. I know!
That's 15 quick ones. But if this is the most disappointed you've been in TV .... you've either live a charmed life, or enjoy the hyperbole.
*You can use this as a stand-in for countless Scifi and/or fantasy shows that have had a decent pilot or even season and then were absolutely destroyed by meddling.