D&D General Gameplay Trailer for D&D Dark Alliance Video Game

I'd forgotten all about this, but it was one of the 7 digital Dungeons & Dragons games mentioned in February of 2020. It's a console game which launches in June, and you can now watch a gameplay trailer of it. The game features a Drizz't and his friends, and you get to fight frost giants, beholders, and white dragons in Icewind Dale. You can pre-order it now.

So this seems to have been stealth-dropped, unless I just missed it before:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Although I can't ever seeing playing it on desktop ever again, I am mildly surprised that there's soon going to be two versions of Runescape on mobile, but no version of EverQuest, not even a port of the short-lived console game.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle

Huh. I recall playing a male magic user...with a book in hand? Is that the sequel I’m thinking of?

Anyway, that solves which game I’m getting next for the switch! 😂

ssvegeta555

Explorer

That's cool to see. The 1st DA is very fun. I remember being blown away at the water tech. I'm hoping for a PC release (even better, on GOG) as I already own the PS2 version and it's sequel and I plan to play them through again when I get my Retrotink 5x! :D

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Holy smokes! I've been wishing/hoping for an game like DA ever since my 7yo got a Switch for Christmas, and there just isn't anything that works the same way (that I'm comfortable playing with the kid).

This is amazing news!

Remove ads

Remove ads