D&D General Gameplay Trailer for D&D Dark Alliance Video Game

I'd forgotten all about this, but it was one of the 7 digital Dungeons & Dragons games mentioned in February of 2020. It's a console game which launches in June, and you can now watch a gameplay trailer of it. The game features a Drizz't and his friends, and you get to fight frost giants, beholders, and white dragons in Icewind Dale. You can pre-order it now.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I thought they already had a tower defense game?
You may be thinking of Idle Champions which is a passive clicker, but not a tower game.

There's also a mobile game called Warriors of Waterdeep.

I trialed both, but neither fits my style. They both were heavy on the IP. Warriors felt more like D&D than the other.

teitan

Legend
I think people underestimate the popularity of Driz'zt and his ongoing potential. He continues to be a best selling novel line and was recently launched as an action figure. He's not just a nostalgia figure because new novels have come out and they've been featured on the New York Time's Best Seller list including a new novel, STarlight Enclave, this summer and the past novels remaining in print. He also has cameos in just about every D&D game since Baldur's Gate.

A D&D Game-Media-Video with heavy-metal music isn't a crime. I safe you I wouldn't be too surprised if in the future D&D movie a bard sings bardcore version of modern music.

* I like the idea of new characters. Only four is boring.

* What has happened about Briennelle Zaharina? She is a canon character, daughter of Drizzt and Cattie-Brie. Now she should be an adult. Any new about Wulfar's descendants?

* If Snake-Eyes, a character from Hasbro's franchise G.I.Joe is a Fortnite skin... do you think Drizzt D'ourden and Dragonlance heroes may be too in the future? I am not kidding. Of course Fling the dwarf and Tas the kender can't be skin, too short in a shoorter videogame, but they could be "hired as bodyguards". Today you can "tame" animals in Fortnite: Battle Royal.

Remove ads

Remove ads