Games again, again

thormagni

Explorer
Vince congrats on the Solomon Kane books. You are getting a lot of enthusiasm on the board!

Here is where I am at. I am willing to devote part of a weekend day each weekend to gaming. Like 5-6 hours on Saturday or Sunday. Right now, every other Saturday, I am running a D&D game which ranges from 3 to 8 players, depending on who can make it. It is old-school, Greyhawk, kill monsters and take their treasure with a little RPing thrown in.

On that other Saturday, I am open to playing other games. I think Dave is planning on running his modern supers game occasionally and I am down with that. It is an awful lot like what I outlined in the other thread and I'm pretty fired up to play it.

Now, if Vince wants to run a game like Solomon Kane or something else he feels strongly about I would definitely be interested. And if I can get together with you guys to play board games or some such on my non D&D weekends, I would also love to do that. Recently, the board games have all fallen on my D&D weekends and I just can't give up another weekend day to games (especially since, as DM, I spend a good chunk of my "off day" working on the game anyway.)

I would also be interested in playing something on, say, Monday night, because that is my "early day."

Remove ads