Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse Issue 2: Vegas!

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"I kinda already have a job, I mean I didn't really think I'd be replacing my day job." despite this she fills out the fills out the form. "I need to make a phone call tell my boyfriend I'm ok and what's going on. I should probably go by my place and get some things too if we're going now."

She reads the note from Felix. Taking a towel she gently dries the cat. "I'm not exactly sure. I don't think it's me. I don't lose any noticeable weight from that. I'm not a scientist but I don't think logic applies when I turn to thinking water anyways."

Walking Dad

First Post
Frost

"Be careful, Felix, or you will catch a cold.I could freeze-dry you, but I doubt this will be helpful."
Frost says unsure how deep in the new ones really are.

[sblock=OOC]
We are currently double agents, right? So, for which organization do we currently recruit???

----

Frost

HP 1

conditions: normal

defenses:
DODGE 7
PARRY 7
FORTITUDE 9
TOUGHNESS 13 (13 Impervious)
WILL 8

Immunity (poison, disease, crit, suffocation, cold)

[/sblock]

Voidrazor

First Post
Yeah, I can do the whole invisibility thing. But I don't actually make people all see-through. So cameras might be a problem if your hacker in residence can't do something tricksy with em remotely." Enoch looks at the pad doubtfully, "And I can jot down my name and the room I'm staying in. But I, um, haven't quite hit 18, and consent to work, for a mutant organization, from the (pa)rental units a total non-starter. But hey, I don't need a cash incentive to save mutant-kind. Call me wacky, but I don't feel like getting wiped out."

Shayuri

First Post
Cassandra gives Enoch a startled look, then looks at Uomo.

"Wait...just wait a second. Uomo, we can't bring him...he's a kid. He's in high school for crying out loud. It's not safe. Even if we get in to the labs without making any mistakes, we're probably not getting OUT of there without a fight. This is too dangerous."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I was twelve when I got my first weapon handed to me. This kid seems to be able to dismantle a band of slavers, escape from a mental institution not before breaking mayor havoc in it, and to not get shot while at it. Yes, this might be too dangerous for him, he might get killed, heck, all of you can. Even me. But if these bastards manage to complete that thing, then we'll all be slain, and probably on a much more painful way than a bullet through the head, which doesn't hurt that much. His skills might prove essential to the success of our mission." Uomo explains. "Besides, the call is his."

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Enoch smiles at Cassandra but also rolls his eyes. in a sarcastic voice he says,"That's sweet." Then continuing in a normal voice. No, really it is. But like Methuselah said, paramilitary goons I can deal with; engineered plagues, not so much."

Shayuri

First Post
Cassandra looks like she wants to argue, but realizes she's the odd one out here. She looks away, then shrugs.

"Whatever. I can't stop you guys. It just feels wrong. Look, Enoch...if things go bad, stick close to me. I can handle bullets. I'll get some protection over you."

Voidrazor

First Post
"Alright, um, thanks. Really I think I'll be fine. My tricks have tricks. But thanks." Enoch stands up, conveniently forgetting the notepad. "So, if we're not making any grandiose, caper movie master plans, shall we go deliver these genocidal douchebags an on-the-house ass kicking with extra sauce?"

Shayuri

First Post
Cassandra smiles. "Actually...we're doing the movie caper. Uomo and I have an insider who'll get us inside the less secured area. From there we make our way down however we can. Ideally, the ass-kicking is a last resort."

She looks the team over, a little worried crinkle in her brow. "Don't think she'll be expecting this big a team...but we'll make it work. She has a thing for you Uomo, so maybe you can sweet talk her."

"Anyway, what we don't have is the detailed map and the intricate plan and the stirring montage music. All we have is a foot in the door. We're going to be making a lot of this up as we go along."

Remove ads