Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse Issue 2: Vegas!

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Very well. I need a rejuvenating siesta." Uomo says before accommodating on the couch he's sitting and promptly falls asleep.

BBs

First Post
"Thanks for the support gang, but he has a point in a regard that I wasn't thinking. I'm on the wanted list in a country, if anything I can be anywhere but out in public." Laura gives a deep sigh. "Then again, feels like that's the same for every mutant."

Voidrazor

First Post
Another one of Enoch's big grins appears, "Well ya know, anytime you want to party incognito I'd be totally happy to watch your back. Er, yeah, after we stop these genocidal losers, of course. Because, you know, priorities. But afterward ..." He trails off self-consciously.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OOC: I also think we were just filling time,

However I do want to know if Katrina got to go have alone time with her boyfriend, that's an important question, if things go south it might be her last.

Jemal

Adventurer
The team splits up for a few hours, Kat heading home to pick up some supplies and get some private time with her boyfriend before her mission, and the others getting some rest in.

Uomo contacts Saphire, and sets up a time to meet her so she can get them in.

When the time is right, they all group back up and head to meet her.

OOC: OK, I need to know if everybody's going to meet her and get snuck in, what you guys're doing to be sneaky (Specifically, what kind of illusions is Enoch using?) What is the plan?
Grid has been able to ascertain that due to the defenses, he will need to connect nearly directly to the computers.. basically he'll need to be inside before he can link.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Uomo hangs the phone. "Very well team; time to sneak into the little house of horror. I propose the following, and since you might actually die, I give you voting rights." he winks. "If Enoch is able to cloak all of us, save for me and Fulcrum, we'll all go in at the same time. This will include fooling Saphire, so don't exclude her from you mental games. Once inside, we'll remain hidden somewhere in the upper level until Grid is able to hook up with the security system. That might leave us exposed, and will be a weak spot for our plan. We'll wait until Grid can provide us with schematics of the lower levels before we proceed to investigate and neutralize the world destruction device. We might face resistance, the shot first ask never kind of resistance, so keep sharp. In the event of a shooting inside the lab, all team members MUST get to cover, and those of you immune to bullets shall provide it. Material Girl, keep in mind that the bullets these guys will use have penetrating heads, that means it will go through most materials save concrete and thick Kevlar. Thicker than my vest, which is state of the art in personal protection. Fulcrum I think you'll be able to deflect the bullets, but don't try it for the first time without being behind cover. Shadow, Frost, you'll be fine, keep in mind these guys martial training is probably going to get under your skin, so don't go "Hulk Smash" on them, they'll probably mop the floor with you if you do. Same thing for you CopyCat, in combat situation I want you to neutralize their guns before attacking them directly, I bet you can do that fast enough. Enoch, you'll be with me, if you can have the mercs shoot at each other that fine, but I prefer that you keep our location hidden and our numbers uncertain at all times. If you can feat both, great. Grid, I don't need to say that you are key to our success, stay safe behind me." Uomo makes a pause and whistles. "Any suggestions, questions?"

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
I'll give others a day to post any objections/suggestions before I move forward.
And with regards to bullet proof, Is that Frost's job? Tankity tankity smash? :)

Remove ads