Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse Issue 2: Vegas!

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I will say this once, I am the one giving orders here, and you will obey. You are now a liability to our team, and will answer to my direct orders without hesitation or doubt. Once outside the lab you can purse your wildest dream, but for now, go with Shadow." Uomo said, his face stoic, and his stare cold.

Either persuasion (+11) or intimidate (+7) depending on how you judge the situation.

Walking Dad

First Post
Frost

Frost tries to remain as he waits for Enoch to"fix" Felix. He tries to stretch his muscles and looks at the slight bruises he has sustained.

[sblock=OOC]
Recover standard action to remove fatigue level. Damage save penalty will "heal" one point/minute.

----

Frost

HP 2

conditions: -2 om damage saves

defenses:
DODGE 7
PARRY 7
FORTITUDE 9
TOUGHNESS 13 (13 Impervious)
WILL 8

Immunity (poison, disease, crit, suffocation, cold)

[/sblock]

Zerith

First Post
“Haven’t succeeded yet?” Felix chuckled with madness. “But they have already have! They can ‘fix us’ sure, it’s deadly, but it works! It’s proven! And we don’t have the head guy! The guy who can just come back and maybe, at worst, lose a year of progress, and he will get back there faster the second time.” Felix boomed, the skape quaked again as Felix neared, his form becoming simple bestial as he loomed over Enoch’s avatar “and who does not like drama anyways! He cackled in a low grumble. “Now, stop acting like I’m your younger, I’ve thought things over and you’re…” Felix’s visage dropped its madness, ire taking its place, as he trailed off in realization something was off. Felix was a lucid dreamer, and it was never like him to simply shift gears in this dream “This is my dream, my nightmare, Mine alone! It would not have taken a genius to see that Felix’s mental self was about to go ballistic as the crumbling mind scape faded to white.
____

The over grown hose cat mered in a low, tired grunble, weather Felix was angry, annoyed, or simply groggy was not entirely clear to Frost or Cassandra. He eased onto his belly, eye still closed he tried to ease onto his paws but ended up straining to do so all the same, heavy eyelids forked themselves open while he stumbled forwards.

Felix was sore, he was not accustomed to it, it was an honestly alien feeling, in the past, any injury he endured was mended well before he could have the chance to feel sore, or before his adrenaline could fade away.
Then there were his wounds, self-inflicted or not, were not mending either, he did not know how long they were supposed to hurt, was he suppose to? He did not know,

Felix was more annoyed, and angry, then panicked at this point and he moved closer to Enoch; his left side was weak and he stumbled to that side as his legs gave way under him his eyes widened as he struggled to regain his footing, he did so, narrowly.
He soon stood, then sat, in front of Enoch Felix leered, before preening at a wound with his teeth for a moment, he wanted payback, and Enoch volunteered. Felix also did not feel like walking around more then he needed. “Meow mer chi purr?” Felix questioned with a cucked head as if he was talking in common English as he sat back up, and then abruptly attempted to, without waiting for a reply, leap onto Enoch’s shoulders, and then lye back down, basically draping himself around Enoch’s shoulders… after all, he was only seventeen pounds, and the terp was still going to have to make up for toying with him a moment ago… even if it had to go into his wil…

Assuming everything went to Felix’s, none thought through, plan, he would perch on Enoch wile keeping the claw work to a minimum. If Felix felt like he was about to fall down, however, betters were off and Felix would more than likely kneejerk immediately.

Truth be told, if Felix was even a little less hurt and generally strained, he would have started mauling Enoch’s shoes until either they were confetti or he felt enough stress relief for the moment.

Voidrazor

First Post
Enoch yelps involuntarily when Felix leaps for him, bringing his arms up defensively far too late to ward of the giant housecat. For a few moments he tries to re-position his arms with the intent of trying to dislodge the cat. But quickly realizes that from the awkward angle any attempt to do so would result in grievous injury. He sighs, "Fine, here's the deal. I won't make any sudden moves and won't try to kill you with my brain. You just keep those giant scythes out of my shoulders ... and neck ... and head ... out of my flesh in general. OK?"

Despite his grave reservations, within a minute, Enoch finds himself scritching Felix in that spot just behind the jaw beneath the ear.

OOC: Only seventeen pounds LOL. It might not sound like much. But I know that when my smallish ten pound cat leaps for my shoulder, a moment of panic is absolutely inevitable.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OOC:
I used to have a cat in the weight range of 17 lbs and know for a fact that if he was hanging from me by nothing but his claws in my flesh... ow

Jemal

Adventurer
Michelle narrows her eyes at Uomo, smoke rising from her hair as she tries to control her obviously volatile temper. "You saved me, so that buys you some respect, but do not order me around. I've no patience for Military men trying to run the world." She turns without awaiting a response, and motions for Laura to lead the way.

They head back to the Lab, and by the time they get there Frost and Cass have broken the door open. The nuclear man remains unconscious, though seems to be groggily coming out of it. The Pyro-chick looks oddly at the cat on Enoch's shoulder, then looks at Frost with curiosity for a moment.

Uomo and Material Girl sneak their way to the lab, ambushing the guards. Between Material Girls metal skin and super strength, and Uomo's Regeneration and skill with his gun, the guards are completely outclassed.

OOC:
What do you plan to do once you break into the vault? Destroy everything, steal it?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Uomo dusts his hands off, looking down at the unconscious guards. "Alright, lets get a few samples and detonate this place."

OOC: Uomo will take some samples of the most important serums and will then detonate the vault.

Shayuri

First Post
"The rest of us need to get started securing our exit," Cassandra says as Uomo and his metal-skinned cohort go off to do their dirty work. "Grid, check the layout. Lets see if there's a way out that's faster than the way in. Enoch, are you..."

She eyes Felix, hanging on his shoulder and shifts her phrasing. "Are you two okay to go? We may need your powers soon."

Voidrazor

First Post
Enoch starts to shrug, then stops abruptly, trying to look at Felix without turning his head. "I'm ready, assuming Felix doesn't sever my spine. You know, accidentally on purpose. Unless things get super hairy, its probably better el gato loco sits this one out. But, you never know, he may surprise us."

Zerith

First Post
[sblock=OoC] My cat rolled in at 24 pounds, bloody battering ram when he choose to be lol so yeah, I know what you mean ;3 (he was small, once!)[/sblock]
the sudden movement from Enoch was not expected by Felix, the youth’s tensed forearm made a good paw-hold. “Miau…” he sounded as if in a sigh, before nearly losing his balance.
When Enoch calmed down Felix hunkered down.

Then Enoch started to scratch him behind the ear…

‘I’ll get you for thi~ Lower, left right-th~…’
Felix thought.
Intellectually, he hated being petted by people he did not know every well, but when it came down to it, right that was a sweet spot. The tired purr started to sound and, something Enoch must have forgot about happened when a cat was appeased in such a manner…
Felix leaned into Enoch’s hand as a clawed hind paw started inching its way towards Felix’s ear, pawing up and down in an effort to scratch the itch, but something was in the way...

Luckily, for Enoch, before the scratching happened he seemed to be appeased before relaxing again, and starting to nod off.

When the others entered Felix jerked, half, awake, left eye still mostly closed and the ear of the same side still lowered, he was not very steady as he did this, but he soon started to node back off, it was hardly even a moment before both eyes closed again, he was barely even disturbed by the shrug, simply bending around the motion.
After Enoch made the loco comment, Felix breathed a low grumbling through his nose; it was not readily apparent if it was annoyance, or if it was just him stretching in place while getting more comfortable.

Remove ads