• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gandalfs evil game IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Darsuul

"Why I was calling you?"
Darsuul starts to answer slightly enraged in the Saurian dialect of Draconic.
"Because I left the d@mn city and I'm still your leader! Start to report what happened in my absence!"

[sblock=OOC]
The tribe is mine as I paid for it with the leadership feat. Their leader is more like my 1st lieutenant.

also should be the cohort (level 9 cleric), 1 3rd level sorcerer, 1 second level barbarian and 20 first level saurians (a combination of experts (hunting, trap-making,...), warriors and adepts).
So all in all 23 saurians at my command.

and don't mess with your cruel NE leader who can give you leprosy with a touch ;)

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Darsuul

"Where they searching the swamp for anything or just travel through? Is the new base already finished?"

[sblock=OOC]
The swamp shouldn't be our old swamp, but another one we travelled to, right? I already took the penalty to my leadership score for moving around.

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Gandulf: the saurens are speaking in a language not comenly knowen, so the rest of us are just standing around hearing gibberish. We are waiting, I think on a response by you.

Remove ads