• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gary Gygax health update

Gilwen

Explorer
Get well soon and stick to what the doc's tell you :)
I thave sleep apena and have a machine too...don't worry after a bit of using it you won't even notice that it is there, it really does make a difference!

Gilwen

Ronceval

First Post
Changing lifestyle is never easy. . . well I suppose drinking a little extra wine every day actually isn't so bad.

It is great to be communicating with you personally. You and your work are responsible for an AMAZING amount of FUN, which I've been having for 26 years now!

Best wishes from everyone at Living Imagination. We're very happy to hear about your strong prognosis. Stay healthy.

I'm glad to hear that it was only a "mild" stroke. I'm doubly glad to hear that you are recovering well and getting the sleep apnea taken care of.

Get well Gary, I don't think we are ready to say goodbye yet.

Selvarin

Explorer
Good luck to Gary and his goal of a complete recovery. Also, may the C&C project he's involved with manage to get completed on-time. (Considering I just got a practically new copy of the 1e AD&D Player's Handbook in the mail, can't help but wish him well with anything that has an old-school game feel.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads