Gauging interest - Tournaments, Fairs, & Taverns 3.5?

For a while I've wanted to redo Tournaments, Fairs, & Taverns. It's been the best-selling d20 product at RPGNow for a long time (though for a while the Book of Eldritch Might beat it), and I thought it'd be nice to fix up the rules, use some of the wisdom I've gained in the past four years of game design, and make a newer, better version.

The thing was, I had lost my .doc file, and transcribing all the text by hand from my print copy did not appeal to me.

Then today I stumbled upon an old back-up CD from 2003, which had the file I used when we sent off the print version to Mystic Eye Games. It's all there. So I'm wondering, would people be interested in TFT 3.5?

genshou

First Post
I don't have the old copy, but it's on my wish list (not at the EN World game store, because I haven't gone there to buy anything yet). If you make a 3.5 version, I'll buy both. :D

arwink

Clockwork Golem
RangerWickett said:
The thing was, I had lost my .doc file, and transcribing all the text by hand from my print copy did not appeal to me.

Dude, you should have said something. I still have something like six of the draft files (including both original PDF and Print Revision) on my hard drive :)

For what it's worth, I'd probably be interested in redoing the chapter on running fair and tavern encounters if you go ahead with this.

I have considered buying the current version based on various threads here on the boards...just hadn't the spare change available nor been perked enough to look into who wrote it....

I would gladly grab an updated version! When will it be on EnWorlds wish list?

sjmiller

Explorer
As someone still firmly entrenched in playing 3.0, I just purchased this yesterday. So, I am in no big hurry to see it "upgraded" to 3.5. Now, I would like to point out some rather glaring typographic errors, but that's something else entirely.

Remove ads