Geek & Sundry Does D&D (and a bunch of other things)

Geek & Sundry (the media company which features Wil Wheaton's Tabletop show, and launched by Felicia Day and others) has announced a new Twitch channel. The channel shows various programs throughout the week, but of special interest is the Thursday 7-9PM show called Critical Role, which stars Matt Mercer and others playing Dungeons & Dragons. You can watch the full announcement and lineup below. Thanks to Al for the scoop!

Geek & Sundry (the media company which features Wil Wheaton's Tabletop show, and launched by Felicia Day and others) has announced a new Twitch channel. The channel shows various programs throughout the week, but of special interest is the Thursday 7-9PM show called Critical Role, which stars Matt Mercer and others playing Dungeons & Dragons. You can watch the full announcement and lineup below. Thanks to Al for the scoop!

[video=youtube;jwxEYd-34WQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwxEYd-34WQ[/video]

The full schedule is as follows (and click on the image to jump to the Twitch channel):

Twitch_Flyer_Schedule.jpg

Gecko85

Explorer
Does the desktop site use flash? When i view it on my ipad, i cant play the video, and the twitch app doesnt even display the geek and sundry channel. Guess ill be waiting until it appears on youtube.

I watched it on my iPad using the Twitch app. Worked fine for me. Keep in mind he app has tabs, and I believe it defaults to live streams, so if you're looking for the archived content, you'll need to switch tabs. But G&S is definitely there...

Remove ads

Remove ads