• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenCon Customer Service

PatrickLawinger

First Post
Does anyone have a direct phone number for GenCon Customer Service?

I signed up for GenCon early and then had to TRY to cancel because I can't go this year. Going by the refund rules on the website I should be able to at least get a partial credit. I have sent approximately a half dozen emails to customer service including all of the information they are supposed to need for a refund. I received my badge in the mail yesterday and can tell that, despite the dates on the website, they aren't going to want to refund me anything.

I am okay with their refund rules and fees, but when they don't respond to me at all that pisses me off. I have made every effort to contact them, and provided all of the information they require (they have information online) to process a refund. I have not had any reply whatsoever to messages sent and I would like to talk to a human being before I go ahead and call the credit card company for a charge back.

Thanks,
Patrick

Remove ads