• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GenCon] "(more) Road Construction News!" (Scouting and Info Within)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Quickbeam said:
Excellent -- thanks for the head's up Mark!! You've handled all the dirty work, now I've just gotta make this happen :).

Glad to help but I've done dirtier... ;)

Mark

Piratecat said:
Mark, thank you for all the information! You made this process MUCH easier.

After your help last year, I figure one good turn and all that. It's probably MoRuss (and Eric) who should get the thanks. Without this site there would be a lot more chaos with all of this. And truly there are tons of folks in this thread who have been contributing. But you're quite welcome, of course, my brother. :)

CaptainCalico

Community Supporter
Thanks Mark!

Well, this was worth the wait. It went quite smoothly. The hotel prices are a shade better too!

Now we just keep our fingers crossed for event reg.:p

Mark

Re: Thanks Mark!

CaptainCalico said:
Now we just keep our fingers crossed for event reg.:p

Hee hee hee Now why'd you have to go and say that! :p

I think I am going to take a break. Keep the info coming, as it is found out, and I'll stop back later and see if the first post needs an update. :)

(Thanks, CC!)

demadog

Explorer
Hmmm, it seems that I've missed something. :(

I can get to the hotel reservation site, but its asking me for a passkey that I'm not aware that I recieved.

If anyone has any advise it would be much appriciated.

Thanks

Henry

Autoexreginated
I hope there's something fairly close left by the time I get to register. I won't be able to register until this Friday, when I can get the covering cash in the bank. :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads