[GenCon] "(more) Road Construction News!" (Scouting and Info Within)

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Time to plug my own workplace.

For spouses or those who want to see more of the city Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana offers walking tours of downtown Indianapolis on Fridays and Saturdays.

http://www.historiclandmarks.org/things/Public.html

We also have the Morris-Butler House, a Victorian House Museum, on the north side of downtown for those interested.

http://www.historiclandmarks.org/things/mbhouse.html

[Edit could someone please either let me know how to get in touch with the keeper or forward this to him. I couldn't find a email address on his page.]

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
GenCon is Eye Time!

Mystic Eye Games will be at Gen Con in force with five new products, give aways, demos, and lots more.

We will be running several sessions/demos a day at our booth, alternating between Giant Monster Rampage (1 and 2) battles and the first sneak peak at our upcoming game FALL OF MAN which will highlight the great, nasty combat and all new character types and features of this product, coming out for Christmas. Don't miss sitting in on these mini-adventure sessions.

We also have a couple of official games running but they are all already full. We may try to get some pick up games going.

Some of the cool goodies you will be able to pick up ONLY at the con are:

Fall of Man T-shirts (They are very cool)
Fall of Man toxic dice sets
MEG dice sets
Fall of Man, waste disposal dice bags
Hunt: Rise of Evil dice bags
(Free) Fall of Man "wish you were here" postcards.

The five products that will hit the con before anywhere else are:

Siege on Ebonring Keep for Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed
Artificer's Handbook
Giant Monster Rampage 2: World War
Player's Archive (the first 3.5 character record sheet and Journal)
World of Whitethorne: Hamlet of Thumble by Ed Cha

So make sure to pop on by and check out our booth. We are right next to the autograph area. Booth 1245!!!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Barendd Nobeard said:
Did anyone else notice the area on the map labeled "LOTR PROPS"? Hmmmm, maybe we can all touch Gollum's fish!

Maybe they will have the Ring! :p

Ghostwind

First Post
Still got a couple of vacant slots plus plenty of room at the others for folks who still want to volunteer for Bastion Press help. I need to place the T-shirt order, so I need folks to volunteer (and let me know their T-shirt size) as soon as possible. :)

Vacant Slots:
Slot 8: Fri. 3:00 - 5:00pm
Slot 11: Saturday 1:00 - 3:00pm

Remember, you get free stuff for helping out... :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases