Generation Legacy Issue #8 "Innocence Lost" - Part 2

Agamon

Adventurer
Valkyrie shrugs as Bishop explains Cardinal's plans. "Pantheon, Cardinal's personal elite army, whatever, sounds like small-minded, elitist garbage to me, whatever you call it. And that still doesn't explain why she attacked Eden or why you think we're still in danger." She looks around at the carnage. "What more could she possibly do here and why would she even bother?"

When Bishop mentions the man's condition, Anika begins to get anxious. She pauses, thinking a moment. "Set him down," she says resolutely to Bishop. Kneeling in front of the dying man, she says, "I've never tried this before...". Placing one hand on the man, she draws a rune in the air
sowelu.jpg
and chants, "Hel, goddess of the underworld, please spare this man, for it is not yet his time to enter your realm."

OOC: EE and HP to cast Healing +8 on the dying dude.

Samnell

Explorer
This sucks. Not sure what to make of the comm traffic, and afraid to stop looking for people in need without good cause, Mark adds to it."Anika, Ryan, do you guys have everything under control over there?"

Karl Green

First Post
James [aka Traveller]

James looks at Ryan with a bit of shock on his face, and says "Ah dude... your like, not glowing? Can you do that?" after he hears over the radio he says on the radio "Ah boss man, you should get over here now please..." James then starts looking around "I wonder if there are some invisibile like meta-power suckers or something around... someone must be... like draining your powers or something?"

Samnell

Explorer
Karl Green said:
James looks at Ryan with a bit of shock on his face, and says "Ah dude... your like, not glowing? Can you do that?" after he hears over the radio he says on the radio "Ah boss man, you should get over here now please..." James then starts looking around "I wonder if there are some invisibile like meta-power suckers or something around... someone must be... like draining your powers or something?"

"Yoshi, take my section," Mark comms immediately and breaks off from searching to go after Ryan and James at top speed.

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Yep, everything is perfectly under control, except for the strange fact that I'm breathing, I don't glow, and I can't do any of the cool stuff I used to. Oh yeah, and I'm hungry," Ryan says sarcastically.

"I can't see anyone who could be doing this. Anika, please ask the Bishop if he knows what the heck could be doing this, it's kinda disconcerting."

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Valkyrie shrugs as Bishop explains Cardinal's plans. "Pantheon, Cardinal's personal elite army, whatever, sounds like small-minded, elitist garbage to me, whatever you call it. And that still doesn't explain why she attacked Eden or why you think we're still in danger." She looks around at the carnage. "What more could she possibly do here and why would she even bother?"

"She wants you, me, every elite here to bow to her, if we don't then we die. She is convinced she is fighting a war against a being she calls the Overseer, I don't know what kind of elite this could be, but she beleives with the help of her children she can win..." Bishop replies bitterly, "in the end she intends to use any elite as fodder in this quest."

Agamon said:
When Bishop mentions the man's condition, Anika begins to get anxious. She pauses, thinking a moment. "Set him down," she says resolutely to Bishop. Kneeling in front of the dying man, she says, "I've never tried this before...". Placing one hand on the man, she draws a rune in the air
sowelu.jpg
and chants, "Hel, goddess of the underworld, please spare this man, for it is not yet his time to enter your realm."

OOC: EE and HP to cast Healing +8 on the dying dude.

Bishop sets the body down, and steps back as Anika calls on her power. With great effort, the man’s injury seal up quickly, and gasps at air. He looks around shaken, “What happened? I thought I was going to die…”

Bishop crouches, “It seems this young lady here, has healed you. A rare gift even in these trying yet exciting times.” He turns to Anika, “I know you don’t trust me, it is a wonder you did not strike me down when you saw me. But I want to help, you must believe that.”

James, Ryan, & Mark

Mark arrives seconds later as Yoshi replies over the communication line, “Sure thing boss, just making a quick drop-off, and away I go!”

Ryan looks dreadfully normal, well normal in the sense that he isn’t glowing. He looks just normal, there is no other way to explain it. People in the room are looking curiously at the young hero somewhat confused at what is happening.

Kelly

Kelly beams her bright smile, but Paragon is in no smiling mood, “Bloody hell,” he shouts, “excuse me,” he says walking briskly away from Kelly towards a gathered group of UNJE soldiers, “alright, I want Bishop brought to me now! Anika, this is Paragon retrieval teams in route keep Bishop distracted, we are going to take him down and bring him in. Remember your training, this man is solely responsible for Mexico City, he is extremely dangerous.”

He turns to Kelly, “No, not now, this is no place for a civilian,” he sighs for a moment. Then looks up curiously as what looks like aurora borealis criss-crosses the sky. He furrows his brow, “Bloody hell, now what!”

Cassie & Karen

As Cassie makes a dash for the elevator the door slides open as she gets about forty feet away. Standing in the doorway with her arms folded across her bosom is Arafina with a quaint, almost sweet smile. She speaks towards the teens, “Right on time, and here the Red Witch thought you would be late for your appointment.”

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Valkyrie pauses a moment gathering in what Bishop has told her. Thinking back to her vision, she gasps. "Overseer isn't an elite, he's not even from this world. But from what we understand, he does want to destroy our world, and if we waste time and resources fighting amongst ourselves, he probably will...maybe she has the right idea..." she says, her voice trailing off as she realizes what she's saying.

She smiles down at the healed man, but is interrupted upon hearing the conversations over the comm. She asks Bishop, "Oh no...Ryan, Comet, his powers have disappeared...do you have any idea what could have done this?"

Tokiwong said:
Cassie & Karen

As Cassie makes a dash for the elevator the door slides open as she gets about forty feet away. Standing in the doorway with her arms folded across her bosom is Arafina with a quaint, almost sweet smile. She speaks towards the teens, “Right on time, and here the Red Witch thought you would be late for your appointment.”
Cassie looks to the others and back to Arafina with a puzzled look. "Appointment? I thought that..." shrugs as she puts the guard on the ground and looks to the others for a idea of what to do.

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Valkyrie pauses a moment gathering in what Bishop has told her. Thinking back to her vision, she gasps. "Overseer isn't an elite, he's not even from this world. But from what we understand, he does want to destroy our world, and if we waste time and resources fighting amongst ourselves, he probably will...maybe she has the right idea..." she says, her voice trailing off as she realizes what she's saying.

"Maybe... I did not think an elite like you subscribed to an ideal that th ends justify the means?" Bishop replies.

Agamon said:
She smiles down at the healed man, but is interrupted upon hearing the conversations over the comm. She asks Bishop, "Oh no...Ryan, Comet, his powers have disappeared...do you have any idea what could have done this?"

"I don't know, that is the purple boy... right?" he says with a curious tone...

Cassie & Karen

"Sounds like we found our spy to me," Aris grits her teeth, "I can't believe for it so easily..."

Kal scowls, "Well now that we know he is bad, we can kick her ass right?"

Arafina just continues to smile.

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Cassie & Karen

"Sounds like we found our spy to me," Aris grits her teeth, "I can't believe for it so easily..."

Kal scowls, "Well now that we know he is bad, we can kick her ass right?"

Arafina just continues to smile.

Karen stares dumbfounded at Arafina, "Y-You are the spy? W-why? Why would you do this?" she looks around her, expecting something very bad to happen.

She looks at Kal, "M-maybe we should, I guess..." she prepares to charge at Arafina but still holds back, "I don't like this."

Remove ads