Generation Legacy Issue #8 "Innocence Lost" - Part 2

Agamon

Adventurer
Valkyrie isn't swayed by the British eilte's charm, but turns to do as he asks. "You're not much help if you need me to lead you around," she says with a frown. She looks at his prisoner's clothing as they move back. "You can't be the only one that's escaped. Have you seen any others? And what do you know about what happened here?"

Shalimar

First Post
"No, no, I don't want him to bring me home, right now he is finding out about an assassin who tried to kill Mark, and I don't want him to stop, Marks my friend, everyone on Legacy is, they're all my friends, even if I'm not on Legacy, I don't want anyone to get away with hurting them."

"Momma, you remember Neuro right? Well, he uhh... he didn't just make me do stuff with his powers, he also put himself in my head, I mean, he left his personality, or maybe it was his mind or something inside of me." Kelly said thoughtfully, then she shakes her head, "Phase killed him, and then the part of him that was in me started to come out. It was really creepy, but I started doing and saying stuff like he would, but I was still me, except I was mean and stuff."

"He was trying to make it so it was easier to take control of me, so he used his influence over me to make me quit Legacy, and leave all of my friends and run away with Tommy so I would be away from everyone else, so I'd be easy to control. Well, when Tommy figured out what was going on, he got this Telepath lady to help me go and get him out, and now he really is gone, so I get to be me again."

Hammerhead

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
As Ryan approaches the wounded personnel they cringe away from him, many shouting at him, making motions for him to stay away, the nurses and EMT staff look a little perturbed casting nervous glances at the elite.

A slim Caucasian male with a bald head approaches him, one of the EMT staff, “Uhh, sir, can I help you, I know you are with Legacy but you seem to be causing a panic here…”

Ryan sneers as he approaches the wounding, reknitting their flesh. "Well that's too bad, because I don't care if I make anyone uncomfortable. I'm just here to do my job and save lives. If anyone has a problem with it, they can sue me later.

"What!" he shouts into his communicator. "Anika, don't trust him! Distract him, I'll be there ASAP!" Moving from wounded to wounded, he heals them as quickly as possible before flying off towards Anika and the Pantheon terrorist Bishop.

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Karen and Cassie

The guard looks puzzled and reaches for the paper.

*CRACK!*

Cassie kicks him straight in the jaw and he goes down like a sack of rocks. Collapsing to the ground in a heap. Moment’s later his communicator goes off, “Sector 7, Sector 7 line check.”

Aris turns to Cassie, “Nice moves…”

Jimmy smirks, “Yeah definitely like them moves.”

Karen looks at Cassie, her saphire eyes wide open, "That was fast," when she hears the communicator, "I think we'd better get going, they're soon gonna notice he won't answer."

Tokiwong

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Ryan sneers as he approaches the wounding, reknitting their flesh. "Well that's too bad, because I don't care if I make anyone uncomfortable. I'm just here to do my job and save lives. If anyone has a problem with it, they can sue me later."

"Well okay," he quips looking very uncomfortable, he backs off.

Hammerhead said:
"What!" he shouts into his communicator. "Anika, don't trust him! Distract him, I'll be there ASAP!" Moving from wounded to wounded, he heals them as quickly as possible before flying off towards Anika and the Pantheon terrorist Bishop.

As Ryan finishes up on the last of his patients, he feels a slight pain in his stomach. And then strange sensation of air passing through his body and filling his lungs. It takes just a moment to realize that he is breathing... and his glow is dimming...

Kelly

Mother listens, "Okay honey, I understand, but we want you home first thing. Give us your location and your father can have one of his personal aerodynes there as quickly as possible!"

Kelly notices that another video message is awaiting her receipt, with her name, and the tag-line of "Tommy...".

Karen & Cassie

"That was real smooth, Cassie!" Kal replies.

Aris nods to Karen, "Yeah I agree we better get moving..."

Shalimar

First Post
Mother listens, "Okay honey, I understand, but we want you home first thing. Give us your location and your father can have one of his personal aerodynes there as quickly as possible!"
Kelly sighs, but turns it into a smile and a nod. "Right now I'm at Eden, something destroyed it, and Legacy was on the way here when James teleported me to the Aerodyne. Paragons outside the communications tent, cause he doesn't think I can help, so he's keeping me safe."

"Mom, I, I need to go, Tommy's calling me, and we can talk more on my way home ok?" she asks hesitantly. Making her goodbyes, she makes sure her mom and dad will be ok before she drops the line, and opens the other line, the one with Tommy's name on it.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
Kelly sighs, but turns it into a smile and a nod. "Right now I'm at Eden, something destroyed it, and Legacy was on the way here when James teleported me to the Aerodyne. Paragons outside the communications tent, cause he doesn't think I can help, so he's keeping me safe."

"Well with Paragon there, I doubt he needs the help. Let the proffesionals handle it honey, the aerodyne is on the way!" Mother replies.

Shalimar said:
"Mom, I, I need to go, Tommy's calling me, and we can talk more on my way home ok?" she asks hesitantly. Making her goodbyes, she makes sure her mom and dad will be ok before she drops the line, and opens the other line, the one with Tommy's name on it.

"Alright honey, just be safe. See you soon, I love you Kelly!" she sniffles with a teary smile.

The line ends, and then Tommy's face comes up, his face is marred with soot and smiles even though it is obvious he took a serious blow to the mouth, and blood is caked just under his right eye, "Hi..." he starts hesitantly.

"I guess there are miracles afterall, I didn't really think either one of us had a chance, I couldn't help fight, and you couldn't get us both out, not with that hunter-killer right there. I am sorry to just ditch out and run, it really... I thought maybe, if I could get to my office I could override the main switch... it was our only chance, I am sorry. By the time I got the override off, you were gone... and then Erika came after me... luckily my powers... well... she got me pretty good, but my hunter-killers did the rest..."

He looks sullen, "I am sorry Kelly. I really screwed your life up, I just wanted to say thanks for making me feel special, I hope Paragon is treating you right. I told him to make sure you were safe, and not to worry about me. If you see Mark, tell him to keep up the good work... I hope to see him soon, once I recover," he coughs and dabs some blood from his lips.

"This place is a mess," he smirks.

Cassie

"I saw that on a vid." she says with a shy smile, then frowns as the radio crackles. "Of course they didn't call in for a check in right as the heroine knocked him out."

Shalimar

First Post
"You... your hurt. Are you gonna be ok? How bad is it?" Kelly asks, worriedly. "I should have known you wouldn't just leave me, not like that, you were tryng to help me the best way you could. I should have trusted you more, I shouldn't have doubted you, STAR didn't doubt you and neither did Mark, not really. I told you I trusted you, I told you I loved you, and then when it looked like you left, I just jumped to the worst thing, I'm sorry for doubting what you were doing, I just, I should have had more faith in you, and I didn't, I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" Kelly asks, her tears flowing again, this time not out of sadness, but out of Joy, she was wrong, he had been trying to help her in the best way possible, he really did love her.

The popstar was quick to latch onto the explination, wanting to believe in the best of Tommy. She was naive enough not to question it at all, true or untrue, she simply believed Tommy's word. "Tommy, your not the one who made my life a mess, I am, I fell for Neuro, I let him control me. There is enough blame for two people, one is me and the other is dead. I... I am going to go home for a while to be with with my mom and dad, they were really upset and sad, and well, now that they know I'm ok, they want me away from Legacy and super-heros. I want...I want you to come home with me, I want you to be with me."

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"You... your hurt. Are you gonna be ok? How bad is it?" Kelly asks, worriedly. "I should have known you wouldn't just leave me, not like that, you were tryng to help me the best way you could. I should have trusted you more, I shouldn't have doubted you, STAR didn't doubt you and neither did Mark, not really. I told you I trusted you, I told you I loved you, and then when it looked like you left, I just jumped to the worst thing, I'm sorry for doubting what you were doing, I just, I should have had more faith in you, and I didn't, I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" Kelly asks, her tears flowing again, this time not out of sadness, but out of Joy, she was wrong, he had been trying to help her in the best way possible, he really did love her.

Tommy smiles, "Yeah..."

Shalimar said:
The popstar was quick to latch onto the explination, wanting to believe in the best of Tommy. She was naive enough not to question it at all, true or untrue, she simply believed Tommy's word. "Tommy, your not the one who made my life a mess, I am, I fell for Neuro, I let him control me. There is enough blame for two people, one is me and the other is dead. I... I am going to go home for a while to be with with my mom and dad, they were really upset and sad, and well, now that they know I'm ok, they want me away from Legacy and super-heros. I want...I want you to come home with me, I want you to be with me."

"Uhh yeah," Tommy replies looking stunned.

Remove ads