Generation Legacy Issue #8 "Innocence Lost" - Part 2

Shalimar

First Post
Kelly follows Paragon into the tent, and heads over to the Communication Terminal that he points out to her. "Thanks." she murmurs, not paricularly happy about not being able to help, but Paragon did sort of have a point, one she kept running headfirst into, she wasn't really trained to fight, and in the past 2 days she'd come very close to dieng because of it, not that knowing how to fight would have stopped the situation, but, she might have fared better against phase, but against 800 Stars nothing would have worked.

She seats herself in front of the terminal and dials up her Mom's portable vidphone, knowing she would probably be at her clinic now. She wondered what she was gonna tell her mom, how she could explain everything, she wasn't very good at keeping secrets from her, and she didn't like to either.

Samnell

Explorer
When the Legacy arrives, either by running, teleporting, or flying they find a scene of utter devastation. The landscape is blasted and the buildings are twisted, many of the vehicles are charred and flipped over from the blast, and bodies lie everywhere… many of you wonder if there are any living left…

As Mark sees the plethora of bodies he feels deeply sickened and nearly gags. Not bothering to cover the distance to Atlas, he uses his comm.

"Legacy's here. Where do you want us to start?"

Agamon

Adventurer
Valkyrie appears somewhat shaken by the sight of the city as she lands near Atlas. "Would some light rain interfere much with the rescue effort? I was thinking it could help snuff out the fires," she askes tentatively, her eyes still surveying the destruction about her.

Tokiwong

First Post
Samnell said:
As Mark sees the plethora of bodies he feels deeply sickened and nearly gags. Not bothering to cover the distance to Atlas, he uses his comm.

"Legacy's here. Where do you want us to start?"

“Mark, get your team to fan out and search for survivors, you are a team leader use your training and knowledge to deploy the effectively. Save all those you can, if they are too far gone, then move on,” he says gruffly, before he melds back into the earth to search some more.

Kelly

The phone rings a few times before mother answers it, but it does not look like the clinic. She looks into the image bleary eyed, for a moment before blinking looking shocked and just starts crying…

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan shrugs, flying towards the badly wounded. "Let me know if you find some heavy rock you guys can't lift or anything," he calls back towards the rest of Legacy. This will only take a few minutes. Time to work a few miracles.

Ryan then moves to each of the wounded, using his power of healing to close wounds and restore damaged organs. The horrifying sight might have upset his stomach, but his new physiology made that impossible. Besides, Ryan was never one to be upset by blood and gore.

Shalimar

First Post
Kelly is shocked at her mom's appearance, the popstar had never seen her look anything but totaly in control of herself. It was almost as if she didn't recognize her mother in the crying bleary eyed woman in front of the vid screen. "Momma, momma, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she moaned, seeing how much pain she had caused her mother, it had never occured to her that people would be hurt by it.

"I'm sorry," she repeats, on the verge of tears herself, "Momma, I'm sorry. I was with Tommy and Pantheon tried to kill us, and he stopped the Assassin, but I was shot really badly. He took me away to somewhere to treat me, to hide from more of those Pantheon people." she told her mom quickly, trying to explain, trying to wipe away the look of sadness, trying to wipe away all the tears.

"Then everything went super-crazy, I was still sore from being shot, Phase shot me twice in the chest, and then Tommy's sister tried to kill us, she was talking all weird and then she set a bunch of Tommy's STAR bots on us, and then one of the super assassin bots shot me a couple times, and James and Kiyana teleported me to Ryan, and he used his powers to heal me, so I'm fine now momma, don't cry, please don't cry."

Karl Green

First Post
James [aka Traveller]

James goes where directed by Mark, teleporting around to different places, searching for survivers, and teleporting those that he finds (alive or dead) to medical stations. He is in a bit of shock over all the death and distruction that he sees...

Callie motions for the others to a few steps back as she pulls a sheaf of paper from her belt and moves forward just enough to see who (and how many are coming).

If it is only one person or so, she'll smile a bit and TRY to pull the old-I-am-lost-and-where-am-I? trick to get close enough to get the jump on them.

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
“Mark, get your team to fan out and search for survivors, you are a team leader use your training and knowledge to deploy the effectively. Save all those you can, if they are too far gone, then move on,” he says gruffly, before he melds back into the earth to search some more.

Mark nods and considers his options, "Ryan, get airborne and start going out in a spiral from here. Yoshi, you and me are going out opposite directions. Mark points in two directions. "Try to cover as much ground as you can. Anika, I want you and James out the other ways from me and Yoshi," Mark points out the directions again. "If your gods can get us a light rain I'll take it. If anyone finds someone call in Ryan if you need something moved and James for getting them back to the aerodyne. While he's gone I'll cover his quarter circle."

OOC: Is that everyone with us? I'm kind of blanking. Long week of class.

Agamon

Adventurer
"Got it," Valkyrie says, adding, "By the way, Ryan's not the only one that can lift stuff. I can help anyone out that needs it, too."

Ending the communication, she begins another prayer. "Great Thor, bring the rains to drive away the fires of this destruction and grant me strength to help those in dire need." She draws two runes, sequentially,
uruz.jpg
laguz.jpg
, and as both fade, she wills herself back into the air to search for bodies, as a light drizzle beings to fall over the city.

OOC: So that's a Weather Control +8, and EE and HP to cast Tactile Telekinesis +8 (Telekinesis flawed with range: touch to simulate a sort of Super-Strength).

Last edited:

Remove ads