• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

KentArnold

First Post
So, I take it he wasnt a "man in tights", he was only half of one?

Most of us should be able to get the reference, if so, good, you're an old fart like me. If not, you're young, or just simply uncultured.

Agamon

Adventurer
Samnell said:
You've no idea how strange it is for me to be waiting until halfway through a round instead of going first. It's just not right! :)

Yeah, and I'm all "Anika 65?" What the fudge? Oh yeah." :p

Tokiwong

First Post
Sorry I am around, it will be slowing going till the New Year, I am moving in about four weeks, plus the Holidays it is going to be a crazy few weeks. Plus trying to go back to school, finding a new job, and relocating things are going to be hectic for myself. I am going to try and keep the games going, but they will be slow throughout the season.

Sorry I have not updated sooner, I got distracted with the upcoming changes. I have not forgotten about the game, and hope to pick this up full time in the new year, once I am all settled in among other things. Again I apologize but you all deserver an explanation on the state of things and my slow replies.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Sorry I am around, it will be slowing going till the New Year, I am moving in about four weeks, plus the Holidays it is going to be a crazy few weeks. Plus trying to go back to school, finding a new job, and relocating things are going to be hectic for myself. I am going to try and keep the games going, but they will be slow throughout the season.

Sorry I have not updated sooner, I got distracted with the upcoming changes. I have not forgotten about the game, and hope to pick this up full time in the new year, once I am all settled in among other things. Again I apologize but you all deserver an explanation on the state of things and my slow replies.

Toki, it's not big deal. Hell, things have always really slowed around Thanksgiving, and picked back up in January.

And I should add that since the Mistress is probably dead (it was a lethal attack), this is Ryan's first kill in a while. And the first on Legacy business. Should get interesting after the fight.

KentArnold

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Ha! I'm both! (Assuming being about to graduate counts as being young...who knows?)

Shame nobody got the reference.

it was the name of a Robin Hood parody called just that.

Men In Tights.

The holidays are always evil on games. Always.

Agamon

Adventurer
FYI, Anika can't be invisible and use any of her other powers except flight and force field. All the other powers are alternates of Magic.

Agamon

Adventurer
KentArnold said:
Shame nobody got the reference.

it was the name of a Robin Hood parody called just that.

Men In Tights.

Sorry, I thought you were being rhetorical. "Man in tights", Men in Tights, I thought it was obvious. Or maybe I'm just old enough to think that. :p

Remove ads