Gift Ideas for Players

If you have players in your life who are dire need of gaming accessories, or you just want to tell family and friends what to get you, we've got you covered. These products are listed from least- to most-expensive. If you're planning to order, consider global shipping times if you hope to deliver these gifts by the holidays.

If you have players in your life who are in dire need of gaming accessories, or you just want to tell family and friends what to get you, we've got you covered. These products are listed from least- to most-expensive. If you're planning to order, consider global shipping times if you hope to deliver these gifts by the holidays.

PB1.jpg

Healing Potion Tokens Acrylic Set ($15)

There are a lot of different healing potions, and for players who lose track of how many they have, there's this elegant solution: token bottles that represent how much each heals. Just toss it back to the DM when you use one.

PB2.jpg

DND Spell Slot Tracker with 9 D6 Mimic Wood ($18)

This fun concept features a mimi-style chest with its mouth wide open and nine labeled squares. Six-sided dice function as reminders for spell slots.

PB3.jpg

CABTSEEM Portable Leather Drawstring Dice Bag ($18)

This set features a leather dice bag features a metal dragon signet, a belt buckle hook, and a leather drawstring that won't unravel like cheaper dice bags.

PB4.png

Fantasydice 2 Pairs Of Cthulhu Eldritch Socks ($19)

For the Call of Cthuhu fan, this set of socks includes a grab bag of iconic and not-so-iconic Cthulhu image, including a 20-sided die and a cat with horns, in addition to chibi-Cthulhu and a spell-wielding cultist.

PB5.jpg

D20 Bath Bombs with Polyhedral Dice Inside ($22)

If you know a player who enjoys dice and baths, this "dragon blood" bath bomb will let you bathe in the blood of your enemies (if they're dragons).

81MyCOty5+S._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Amiven 42 Pieces Glow-in-the-Dark Polyhedral Dice Sets ($17)

EDIT: Updated to glow-in-the dark after Amiven discontinued their glitter dice (on Amazon, anyway). Yes, they glow in the dark, although with the exception of one set they all glow green.

PB7.jpg

ENHANCE Tabletop Acrylic Character Sheet Set ($30)

Do you have players who destroy their character sheets after erasing their hit points and rewriting them over and over? Worry no more with these acrylic character sheets for Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons.

PB8.jpg

SMONEX DND Dice Tray ($30)

For the player who ruins every table they play on, this handsome tray features three "holding areas" for dice and three different faces to roll dice on.

Michael Tresca

Michael Tresca

Stormonu

Legend
That spell slot tracker is a great idea. Though I think I'd like mine in the shape of an open scroll - or a colored acrylic bar.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Argh! I write these a week or so before I post them and try to update, as the vendors all move their inventory around, sorry about that. Still dice at least, but if you're looking for a different glitter dice set here's one I reviewed in 2020: https://amzn.to/3pB1vXm
Can you change the original post to maybe list the glow in the dark dice the link points to? Some might be interested in those.

Bolares

Hero
This is the second christmas in a row that Rising from the Last War was delayed in Brazil, so I can't annoy my players to buy it for me. Crossing my fingers for easter!

Weiley31

Legend
I can’t post details right now- running errands- but Etsy is FULL of crafted items players might enjoy.
I can concur with this: I have gotten Inspiration Tokens on Etsy and I like them a lot. They also have spell slot trackers that you can use the D6 for that is just "default" looking and not any crazy look. I also got a sweet Superiority Dice tracker for my Fighter Battle Master as well and I like it alot.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads