D&D General Goblins in the workforce campaign idea

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Another idea for a short term campaign would be one where the PCs are all Goblins, starting at a ridiculously awful workplace, like a factory with horrible working conditions and pure drudgery. Something turns their world upside down, and then the goal will be to escape their workplace or somehow make it better.
Listen, I play D&D to escape reality, not live through a fantasy version of the garbage I deal with every day ;)

Vaalingrade

Legend
Another idea for a short term campaign would be one where the PCs are all Goblins, starting at a ridiculously awful workplace, like a factory with horrible working conditions and pure drudgery. Something turns their world upside down, and then the goal will be to escape their workplace or somehow make it better.
Hey, it's my first summer after starting college!

Make sure the air is filled with a cloud of coolant and metal shavings.

Goblins of the world, unite!

Possibly of interest:

aco175

Legend
Doesn't Waterdeep have a dungsweepers guild?

I would think a mine would fit, or maybe a 1937 Ford auto factory where the Pinkertons were brought in to end the UAW strike.

Remove ads