• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gobquest] Part 2

Dog Faced God

First Post
Goubido mutters, "My left foot, generous... when kicking purty man's arse," to himself in goblin. "Who is leading this caravan," Goubido asks as he begins to take stock of his belongings.

dreamthief

First Post
D'Bruuhl goes to his church and returns. You set off the next morning, where a small group of Goblins wave you goodbye. The mules seem temperemental, but don't give any trouble. Ashgyad has some trouble with his; it tends to go in different directions.

In the afternoon you lose sight of the city. The merchant caravans that you saw on the way out are gone. The road is long and lonely, except for the caw of ravens.

Festy_Dog

First Post
[gob]"I dunno, in this kinda situation I've always been preferential to trail rations,"[/gob] Rakanishu says, [gob]"But then again who could turn fresh meat? If we're lucky it'll taste like chicken."[/gob]

Dog Faced God

First Post
"Aren't ravens a sign of..." Goubido tilts his head slightly and his eyes glaze over for a moment. His left eye quickly twitches open and closed several times before his head snaps back upright. "What?" The question sounds half desperate, half angry.

garyh

First Post
[gob]"Dumb beast,"[/gob] Ashgyad muttered to himself as he struggled with his mule.

[gob]I'd not shot a raven. You never can tell if one might be a familiar.[/gob]

dreamthief

First Post
As you gobs eye the ravens, one of them flits very close to you. It seems to be leering at you menacingly, going "CAW CAW!" loudly, as if in warning.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Rakanishu gulps nervously and starts looking about the group, loading his crossbow soon after.

"You can't say thats not a bad omen," he says.

Dalamar

Adventurer
[Gob]"Then I'll just shoot the bad out of omen."[/Gob]
Glorath pulls out an arrow from his quiver and trains the bow, aiming for the bird. When he thinks he has a good shot, he lets the arrow fly.

Festy_Dog

First Post
[gob]"Glorath! Ashgyad said it could be a familiar, and I think that a raven which tries to warn us of something is more than likely to be someone's familiar! Are you sure you want to nail it?"[/gob] he says hurriedly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads