You forgot it survived several thermonuclear bomb attacks (Godzilla 2014)I'm a huge Godzilla fan, but I doubt a D&D statblock for him would do him justice.
Over the course of Godzilla's film career, he has:
- Survived in an active volcano for over a year (Godzilla vs Biollante).
- Swam through magma from a volcanic trench in the ocean to Mt. Fuji (Godzilla and Mothra: The Battle for Earth).
- Been capable of detonating with enough force to fry the entire atmosphere (Godzilla vs Destoroyah).
- Survived as a disembodied heart capable of regenerating into a new body (Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack).
- Unleashed a breath weapon capable of rapidly spreading flames in a close range (Shin Godzilla).
- Fired rays from his mouth, spines, and his tail (Shin Godzilla).
- Been capable of using his roar as a sonic weapon, been able to cut down mountains with pressurized air launched by his tail, increased the air temperature around him to deadly heat, and had an effective range with his breath weapon that can hit spaceships in orbit (Godzilla Netflix Trilogy).
That being said, I do think you can do a stat block for it (and I have), you just have to be willing to go beyond the norm.