D&D (2024) Greyhawk Confirmed. Tell Me Why.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ (He/Him/His)
Between the Darlene map and Anna Meyers maps, this new map certainly has a lot to live up to. Still, it's really well done.

Parmandur

Book-Friend, he/him
I notice that Saltmarsh is also now pretty clearly labeled there. Nice.
Yeah, thst campaign is actively being sold still, and is great, so a great addition. And the regional map in thst campaign fits in with the hex system here!
Is it just me, or is there a bit of futzing about with the sizes of various places? Some of them seem a bit smaller.
Any particular examples? I didn't notice anything, and I spent a little too much time comparing them today.

Hussar

Legend
Yeah, thst campaign is actively being sold still, and is great, so a great addition. And the regional map in thst campaign fits in with the hex system here!

Any particular examples? I didn't notice anything, and I spent a little too much time comparing them today.
No, nothing in particular. Just a gut feeling. But, probably just stupid gut.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Is it just me, or is there a bit of futzing about with the sizes of various places? Some of them seem a bit smaller.
Some of the terrain features are enlarged and expanded, and hex counting seems to be a little fewer. It's very, very close though.

1718768352534.png

Remove ads