D&D 1E Greyhawk Map - My 1980 Darlene inspired recreation!

Mepher

Adventurer
Really good stuff. I think collaboration with Anna Meyer would be really cool. Come on over to Flanaess Geography group on Facebook if you haven’t already, and meet the community that loves anything Greyhawk maps.
Thanks. I am a member over there as well as all the other FB Greyhawk groups, GHO discord, Canonfire forums and discord. I have talked with Anna a couple times. I made this map as really a piece to hang on my wall. I am using Anna's maps to make myself some regional maps for my game. I can't come close to her work.

I had a long conversation with Anna at PaizoCon a few years ago. She may be willing to create modified versions of her maps for a fee. For me, the main thing I would to edit is the area between Bissel and Highfolk.

Mepher

Adventurer
I had a long conversation with Anna at PaizoCon a few years ago. She may be willing to create modified versions of her maps for a fee. For me, the main thing I would to edit is the area between Bissel and Highfolk.
She has a terrain only version of her map available so if you know how to work in something like photoshop, then you can do all the modifications you want. Me personally I don't want all of the Living Greyhawk content that was added during those years on my map so I go for a more stripped version and add through play if I want want to include more locations.

I actually also disagree with the physical geography Anna added around Triplegate. I don’t get the same impression from the Darlene map.

Remove ads