• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grr. Return of the King makes me angry.

shilsen

Adventurer
KenM said:
I Thought the river(when the water rises up and sweeps away the ringwraiths) and Rivendell is before Moria. ;)
He's talking about the river Anduin, which the companions sail down from Rivendell. Where's my "roll eyes at the philistines" smiley, dammit? :p

Storm Raven

First Post
shilsen said:
He's talking about the river Anduin, which the companions sail down from Rivendell. Where's my "roll eyes at the philistines" smiley, dammit? :p

Perhaps you mean Lothlorien, which borders the Anduin, and not Rivendell, which does not.

Berandor

lunatic
shilsen said:
Aren't you talking about "Llothlorien"?

Where *is* the roll-eyes smilie? :)

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Oh a kind of twisted Middle Earth where Lloth-worshipping drow are the "surface elves", duergar and derro are the dwarves, etc. Probably nothing I could follow through with. :)

Remove ads