[GUIDE] Born to be Wild, a sorcerer guide.

mellored

Legend
I also bumped up subtle metamagic. There are enough sneaky spells to make it worthwhile, as well as prodigy for stealth expertise.
Subtle + enemies about is my new favorite.

gyor

Legend
Conjure Celestial, Aid, Guardians of Faith, Geas and others are great spells for the Divine Soul.

Sorcerers tend to be good at damage spells like Evocation, Illusion Spells, and Enchantment spells with a few odds and ends. Clerics tend to be good at healing spells, both damage, death, and conditions, conjurations, necromancy (creating undead), radiant damage, and buffs. They focus on totally different areas, only the Divine Soul can bridge them and combine with metamagic.

The Coualt one conjurers up with conjure Celestial can cast 22 spells, not including the 3 it can cast at will, can change it's shape to any CR 4 animal or human at will (including some with innate magic spells it can use), has a poisonous bite that it can use in other forms with a bite, like Sabre Tooth Tiger. It flies in its natural form, reads, writes, and speaks all languages, has telepathy, and a few other things. Seriously extend spell Conjure: Celestial to conjurer Coautls (the only CR 4 Celestials) are worth being a Divine Soul by itself.

Then there are spells like Planar Ally, Temple of the Gods, Commune, Holy Weapon, and others.

Last edited:

mellored

Legend
Conjure Celestial, Aid, Guardians of Faith, Geas and others are great spells for the Divine Soul.
Conjure Celestial could be better than finger of death.
But i don't see Aid as any better then shield, guardiands of faith being better than greater invisibiltity, or geas as better than animate objects.

You have to think about the spells you lose, not just the ones you gain.

Then there are spells like Planar Ally, Temple of the Gods, Commune, Holy Weapon, and others.
You just listed 8 spells, plus my list of 8 = 16.
That means you have 0 sorcerer spells.

I will add conjure celestial though. That's nice.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases