D&D General H1-E3: Demon Prince of Undeath Conversion

Myrhdraak

Explorer
Hi Myrhdraak, can you send me a link to the latest files you have made? I'm nearing the end of P1 and would like to see if adjustments have been made the last two years :)

Sorry, have not done anymore updates. I had an idea for P2 that I never realized. In the white kingdoms I wanted to create a truly epic battle, like in the God of War game. A 200 meter high undead husk that the PCs would have to climb and fight while undead minions crawl like maggots from the giant corpse. Only way to kill it is to carve out the necrotic heart that fuels it. However, I never got to do it.

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
Just here to say that this is my version of choice for this adventure path. I've played the original one as well, and I can notice all the work you have to do with this. I'm planning of replaying what I call "The Orcus Adventure Path", and I'm going to use this version along with a few ideas from the novels. If I can desing that fight you couldn't, I let you know.

I've been reading through these conversions to run as a part of my Trip Down Memory Lane for my 5E group and they look outstanding and much more interwoven than the baseline. I was wondering if you'd be so kind and able to send me a PM Myrhdraak so I could drop you and email address for those maps, I run my games through Roll20 so having decent maps is a godsend. I just made an account here so I couldn't PM you myself. Thanks for your time and help.

MoutonRustique

Explorer
I've been reading through these conversions to run as a part of my Trip Down Memory Lane for my 5E group and they look outstanding and much more interwoven than the baseline. I was wondering if you'd be so kind and able to send me a PM Myrhdraak so I could drop you and email address for those maps, I run my games through Roll20 so having decent maps is a godsend. I just made an account here so I couldn't PM you myself. Thanks for your time and help.

you'll probably want to use the (mention) feature when you're looking to get someone's attention.
[MENTION=6694190]Myrhdraak[/MENTION]

Myrhdraak

Explorer

I have put those big files on Microsoft One Drive and added the link in the first post. Check if you can access it.

Lolek Bolinky

First Post
Hi myrhdraak, unfortunately the link is dead now. Can you check and or update the link? I am a returning GM for the orcus conversion and going into P3 now. Looking at E1-E3 as well. Thanks in advance!

MoutonRustique

Explorer
Hi myrhdraak, unfortunately the link is dead now. Can you check and or update the link? I am a returning GM for the orcus conversion and going into P3 now. Looking at E1-E3 as well. Thanks in advance!

:) Use the [ *mention *] tags) to get someone's attention - otherwise, it's like you're whispering in a party and hoping word gets around to that person. ;)

[MENTION=6694190]Myrhdraak[/MENTION] - you've got more people interested in your work. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases