log in or register to remove this ad

 

Halfling Musketeers -- Sat. 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm. BOTH FULL

Alenda

First Post
SESSION 1: Saturday, August 12th. 6:00pm-10:00pm.
SESSION 2: Saturday, August 12th. 1:00pm-5:00pm

Halfling Musketeers When a group of 6 halflings are rejected by the King's Musketeers because of height requirements, the halflings go on a mission to prove themselves worthy of serving the King.

Okey dokey, because of the interest in this game, I'll run 2 sessions: both on Saturday.

1:00pm-5:00pm slot
1) fett257
2) Thunderfoot
3) Rystil Arden
4) reveal
5) Old One
6) Matchstick

FULL: 6:00pm-10:00pm slot
1) Steve Jung
2) Belen
3) DaveStebbins
4) Ethernaut
5) LadyToll
6) romp
7) Piratecat (special exception due to my oversight!!)

Waiting List:
1) Rodrigo Istalindir (Wait List for 6pm-10pm slot)
 
Last edited:

log in or register to remove this ad

Piratecat

Writing Fantasy Gumshoe!
Sign me up! I have a little tiny rapier, ready and able!

EDIT - since the Saturday afternoon slot is full, Sat evening would be great!
 
Last edited:

reveal

Adventurer
What time are you planning?

Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday (both all day) would be best for me. :)
 


Alenda

First Post
reveal said:
What time are you planning?

Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday (both all day) would be best for me. :)
I'm not sure when to schedule this one except that Friday is a bad day for me unless folks want to start gaming at the butt-crack of dawn.
 

Belen

Explorer
Alenda said:
I'm not sure when to schedule this one except that Friday is a bad day for me unless folks want to start gaming at the butt-crack of dawn.
You could always do Saturday at 9am.
 



reveal

Adventurer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Hey, Tony - don't we have True Dungeon during this time slot?
We do. :(

When I said "all day" on Saturday, I should have said "all day except 6 to 8." I figured it would be run earlier.
 
Last edited:




The_Universe

First Post
Dammit. I am very interested, but this is during our True Dungeon section. Is there any chance we could run this game at a slightly different time?
 



Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Hey, Tony - don't we have True Dungeon during this time slot?
Well, since quite a few folks are in the True Dungeon game from 6pm-8pm, and I am attending a seminar from 1pm-3pm, the only other time on Saturday that I can do this is from 8:30am-12:30pm.

Would this be too early for folks?
 

reveal

Adventurer
Alenda said:
Well, since quite a few folks are in the True Dungeon game from 6pm-8pm, and I am attending a seminar from 1pm-3pm, the only other time on Saturday that I can do this is from 8:30am-12:30pm.

Would this be too early for folks?
That's a tad to early for me. :(

What about Sunday?
 

Old One

First Post
Alenda said:
Well, since quite a few folks are in the True Dungeon game from 6pm-8pm, and I am attending a seminar from 1pm-3pm, the only other time on Saturday that I can do this is from 8:30am-12:30pm.

Would this be too early for folks?
Ohhh...I don't play well with massive hang-overs (which I fully expect on Sat AM)...but I can roll with the flow. As reveal suggests, is Sun AM a possibility?

~ OO
 

Alenda

First Post
Old One said:
Ohhh...I don't play well with massive hang-overs (which I fully expect on Sat AM)...but I can roll with the flow. As reveal suggests, is Sun AM a possibility?

~ OO
Nope, I'm running my "Honey, I shrunk the adventurers" in the Sunday AM. I am available at the following times:

Thursday morning: 10am-2pm
Sunday afternoon: 4pm-8pm

If neither of these times works out, I may have to skip out on some seminars :\
 

The_Universe

First Post
Alenda said:
Nope, I'm running my "Honey, I shrunk the adventurers" in the Sunday AM. I am available at the following times:

Thursday morning: 10am-2pm
Sunday afternoon: 4pm-8pm

If neither of these times works out, I may have to skip out on some seminars :\
As of now, neither of those times work well for Liz and I. If you can't make it work with your schedule, we understand. We're at YOUR mercy! :)
 

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top