D&D 4E Halivar's 4E auto-calculating character sheet v.2.03 (OpenOffice, Excel & blank PDF)

Belorin

Explorer
Halivar said:
Hey Belorin, sorry about that. Oo_Org doesn't try to add text in math formulas, which I copy n' pasted. I cut out the "n/a" column from the formula to fix it, and changed the "Race Features" title to show up.

I've uploaded 1.4. Thanks!

EDIT: I also took off document protection because I think that's going to be more of a pain that is worth it.
Thanks very much!
Works excellent now.

Bel

Halivar

First Post
Vikingking, I want to add extra pages for inventory and powers. I wanted to wait until I got some game time under my belt so I can better gage how that information is best presented. When I get these sheets ready, I'll be bumping the version number to 2.0.

WalnutNinja

First Post
Blank

Halivar, this sheet is exactly what I've been looking for since I bought KotS. Is there any way to print blank sheets? Or could you perhaps provide a blank copy for those of us who like to pencil stuff in?

Vikingkingq

Adventurer
Halivar said:
Vikingking, I want to add extra pages for inventory and powers. I wanted to wait until I got some game time under my belt so I can better gage how that information is best presented. When I get these sheets ready, I'll be bumping the version number to 2.0.

Rock on. I'll be waiting.

Halivar

First Post
WalnutNinja, I've uploaded a blank PDF for printing and filling in. I will be keeping this document concurrent with the Excel and ODF versions.

BTW, guys, how do those lines print out? I've got a color laser printer that has no problems with those 1-pixel boxes, but I'm afraid they may be too thin for inkjet printers (which most people use these days). What do they look like for you?

Last edited:

Saben

First Post
Halivar, from my understanding a better formula for cell AS21 would be:
=IF(BE21>3,0,IF(R36>R39,R36,R39))

You get int or dex added to your AC (whichever is higher) but only if you are wearing hide armour (+3 AC) or less.

Also currently if someone takes a -1 speed penalty from wearing scale this penalty also is being applied to ACP even though -2 should be applied (-4 for plate).

Personally I added a new formula in CG20 =IF(BE21>3,-1,0)

Then in the ACP cells I added the formula:
=IF($BE$21=8,-4,IF($BE$21=7,-2,IF($BE$21=6,-1,0)))

Of course it may be easier to add a drop down for armour later then automatically fill in all the armour related cells. For now it works purely off the armour value given in BE21.

(reference: http://www.dnd4.com/phb#20 under armor; or the PrRC)

Halivar

First Post
Saben, where did the info on that website come from? I'm prepared to make all the changes described, but one thing that has me vexed is adding the shield AC bonus to the Reflex defense. The official 4th character sheet has no shield field under Reflex AC.

PS: Yeah, I definitely want to put in a drop-down of some kind. That will be in the 2.0 version with the equipment on the second sheet.

EDIT: Saben, you're spot on. I also found that WotC was using the second "MISC" field for shields. I added a "shield" category for both AC and Reflex, and implemented all the formula suggestions you made in 1.5 (which is up).

Thanks!

Last edited:

skullking

First Post
On he Excel sheet (I have not looked at the others) the Initiative not only adds ½ the character level but also the ability modifer that also includes half of the character level (ref cell Z36). This means that half the level is double counted. Cell R36 should be referenced instead.

Cheers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases