D&D 4E Halivar's 4E auto-calculating character sheet v.2.03 (OpenOffice, Excel & blank PDF)

Halivar

First Post
Well, the idea is that on sheet 3, players will have the opportunity to enter their own powers. On sheet 1, there are four spaces for "attacks", with drop-downs to select their four-most used attacks, be they weapons or powers.

Darkthorne

First Post
All racial mods

Halivar,
maybe you want to take a peak at this & incorporate it how you wish.

Attachments

• Chosen Race Mods.xls
    22 KB · Views: 197

Colawley

First Post
Halivar,

On CharSheet1, cell P20 needs to be changed from Z36 to R36 to correctly generate Init. Otherwise all the changes look great. Will play with it some more to see if there is anything else.

Thanks again for a great sheet.

Steal away Halivar. That is what I posted it for. This seems like a very fun collaboration. I figured that I would post in this thread so that you knew that my mods were for looting.

I am currently working on a generic power card in excel. It will have drop down menus for all the keyworded stuff. I'll post when done. Probably won't be autocalculating, but will allow you to generate cards.

Edit: Here is my latest stuff. The character sheet has a sheet that has a generic power template. It is not autocalculating, but it does have drop downs for all the generic stuff on a power card. It should be printable to 3x5 cards. All of the cells with a _ in them are drop downs, and all the others are open for entering text. Maybe we could edit them some way to add in the autocalculate feature that is up thread.

Attachments

• PrecociousApprentice's Mod Character Sheet (version 1.1).xls
    115.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

rob626

First Post
I love the sheet!

If I may be so bold and forgive me if it is present but I did not see it: it would be very handy to have a space for Crit Damage to be listed.

Thanks!

So here are my mods so far. I have incorporated a lot of ideas from other peoples work, and I rewrote my original mods to make it easier to customize the sheet for individual campaigns. There is an opening sheet that makes it easy to generate ability scores that uses some work done by EnWorld members with optimizing point buy. There is a sheet with armor and shield stats. There is a sheet with weapon stats. There is a races sheet that will allow DMs to easily add new races. There is a classes sheet that will allow DMs to easily add new classes.

So far these are the areas that are pretty complete.

Ability Scores on the main sheet and the generation sheet
Initiative
Defenses
Movement
Senses
Hit Points
Race Features
Languages Known
Skills
Armor and Shields
Weapons

Areas that could use work

Races sheet could be filled in with MM races
Classes sheet could be filled in with PPs and EDs
Work could be done on a generic, printable to 3x5 cards, power card template
CharSheet1 Attack Workspace
CharSheet1 Damage Workspace
CharSheet1 Basic Attacks could be fleshed out
CharSheet1 Class/Path/Destiny Features
Feats could be added and integrated
Maybe an Equipment/Encumberance function
Anything else:)

Gotta get some sleep now. Here is the file.

Attachments

• PrecociousApprentice's Mod Character Sheet (version 1.3).xls
    187 KB · Views: 199

Halivar

First Post
PA, that's really great. I think I'll stick to putting the book data on one sheet though, only because most people won't be editing it on a day to day basis. The initial stat page is awesome.

Here's my 2.0-pre2, with a finished 2nd page. Next up is powers. Once I get 2.0 finished, I'm going to start working on a 2.1 that converges some of the efforts from other people on this thread.

Great work, guys!

Also, does anyone think there ought to be artwork in the background or for logos, like a nice, light pencil sketch? I'm not very adept at that sort of thing, or I would do it myself.

Attachments

• Halivar's 4e char sheet 2.0-pre2.zip
    147.9 KB · Views: 223

mattdm

First Post
Halivar said:
Also, does anyone think there ought to be artwork in the background or for logos, like a nice, light pencil sketch? I'm not very adept at that sort of thing, or I would do it myself.

Nah, keep it clean. Some color wouldn't hurt, though.

Remove ads