D&D 4E Halivar's 4E auto-calculating character sheet v.2.03 (OpenOffice, Excel & blank PDF)

Halivar

First Post
Milo Taproot, I am so stealing your Powers Index. I think that this, in conjunction with Power Cards from the other thread, will be sufficient for 2.0. I plan on putting it out tomorrow.

Also, I need to put in a "Toughness" field that holds the number of times that feat has been taken.

Milo Taproot

First Post
I don't currently do not do any calculations with any feats, including those granted by classes. This does expose a bigger issue, I do not have any place in the the HP section to allow for a player to manually entered bonuses that can then be can be calculated in to the totals.

Adding in a sub-selection for class styles (fighter, ranger, wizard implement mastery, warlock pact) , and either displaying or calculating in bonuses granted, by them is something I am considering for my next version. Though adding in selections for feats and calculations for their granted bonuses, might be outside the amount of work I am willing to to. as is powers selection.

My Powers index is a modified version of yours. :)

There was a brief moment when I thought I would enter in all the powers data and was going to re-work that whole section. But then I decided that for now I would simply stick to players manually entering names of powers into the sheet, and use the powers cards I have already made with MSE. They will not be be auto calculated, but all my players can handle much more complex math that that required of the cards.

of course, if someone were to do all the data entry, I might have to find a way to merge that data into my sheet.

Darkthorne

First Post
Halivar/Milo,
Ok, I'm not sure that Toughness can be taken more than once HOWEVER the formula adjustment for hp would be (having your feat section named "Feats" and add this to the end of your hp formula) +countif(Feats,"Toughness")*if(level>20,15,if(level>10,10,5)). That should work. I am working on my own version that SO not close to being done (90% format done, more than 50% hidden filler needed)

Darkthorne

First Post
Milo,
Your Welcome btw. Also you can do conditional formatting for the fields they need to update where cell="" then your formatting happens, however you do have to go back in and delete all the extra " that you did not put in. IF you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Lysis

First Post
Thank's for this great tool Halivar, and everyone running it through its paces!

Found one thing, that for Ranged weapons the attribute defaults to Str instead of Dex.

VoidAdept

First Post
Actually, the ACPs for plate armor and heavy shields are off, too. I'm also getting #REF errors on the 1st page when trying to place a thrown dagger in the attack section.

(I'm using the OpenOffice version, if that helps.)

Remove ads