D&D 4E Halivar's 4E auto-calculating character sheet v.2.03 (OpenOffice, Excel & blank PDF)

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
Great!

This is a great tool, perfect for whipping up some quick pre-gen characters for a one-night game.

Now I just wish someone would build something like this with powers built in. I know it'd be a ton of work but it would be great.

Halivar

First Post
mshea said:
Now I just wish someone would build something like this with powers built in. I know it'd be a ton of work but it would be great.
I wanted to do something like that. First, the work itself is daunting. Second, I don't want to do all that work and wind up with a C&D letter for copyright infringement.

Halivar said:
I wanted to do something like that. First, the work itself is daunting. Second, I don't want to do all that work and wind up with a C&D letter for copyright infringement.

I hope someone does it though in 3.5 the hero builder saved my hide many a night, and since this year I am running at gencon I have to hope someone sets ssomething up before then

VoidAdept

First Post
Found something else:

Should the Enhancement bonus in the Weapons section on page 2 apply to both attack rolls and damage sections in the section on page 1? Right now only the attack modifier is showing.

BFrost

First Post
Hey, great work!
But it would be great to have races with their bonuses to skills etc too!

Also I don't know how to include such things as rogue's bonus with daggers and increased shuriken damage other than adding custom weapons like "Rogue's shuriken" and "Rogue's dagger"

Last edited:

Halivar

First Post
BFrost said:
But it would be great to have races with their bonuses to skills etc too!
Put racial bonuses in the "Misc" category. A races pull down is coming in 2.1. Stay tuned.

BFrost said:
Also I don't know how to include such things as rogue's bonus with daggers and increased shuriken damage other than adding custom weapons like "Rogue's shuriken" and "Rogue's dagger"
On CharSheet2, look at the second line for the weapon. There are two fields by the "RACIAL/CLASS BONUSES" called "ATK" and "DMG." They are for attack bonuses and damage bonuses, respectively.

VoidAdept said:
Are there any plans to eventually include the masterwork armors?
Absolutely. Not including them was an oversight on my part.

Last edited:

Great sheet. Is there anyway to fix the "heavy thrown" weapons like handaxe and throwing hammer so they use STR instead of DEX for Attack and Damage?

I did do a work-around; it would just be more elegant if it took it into account automatically.

Edit: and I just figured out you already accounted for it! Good work!

Last edited:

Fieari

Explorer
How do I get my attack powers in? As a Warlock, for instance... I can select "Rod: Eldritch Blast" but it doesn't factor in my charisma, and I can't select any other powers, and writing them in on the second sheet doesn't allow them to show up on the first.

Halivar

First Post
Fieari said:
How do I get my attack powers in?
You can add new attacks either by adding a weapon on the DATA sheet (hidden) or on the DATA2 sheet.

Fieari said:
As a Warlock, for instance... I can select "Rod: Eldritch Blast" but it doesn't factor in my charisma
Did you change the listed ability in the ABIL field on CharSheet2 to CHA? It's a drop-down.

Fieari said:
and I can't select any other powers, and writing them in on the second sheet doesn't allow them to show up on the first.
I don't have any other attacks available other than basic attacks. Anything else, you should refer to the text (I also highly recommend the use of power cards as an accessory to the sheet.).

Remove ads