• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Anyone hear of the app Robinhood? It's a stock trading app. You can also buy cryptocurrencies with it. You get a free share in a company for signing up. There is even a chance it's Facebook, Amazon or Microsoft. I get a free share for each person I get to sign up. You don't have to fund the account to get the stock. You could get it and sell it and forget the app ever existed. Just walk away with free money.

I've been using the app for a few weeks. Dabbling in the stock market and crypto market. Let me know if you're interested, I can send an invite.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
So, I got a kids’ bike for free. Mostly rusted but the handles and seat were almost new. 2 days later I’ve made it shine and the chain, bearings and gears roll on perfectly. Time to let the boy see his new toy!

Bikes......

calvin bike.jpg

Me too but I can't.

Kinda sucks. After an on/off hospital/recovery/work thing for the past 5 years I am running out of or tired of nearly activity I can do.

Remove ads