Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
On the one hand, I like a good simple pizza. Pepperoni. Pepperoni & mushrooms. Mushroom & onion. A white spinach pizza. That’s comfort food.

But I’ve had some next level pizzas that blew my mind- worth the extra $$$. Some of my faves were actually reimagined from other cuisine. One that stood out was a “personal” Lox pizza- everything you’d put on a lox bagel but served on a hand-tossed pizza. Peaks of cream cheese, cracked black pepper, tons of red onion and capers, sliced tomatoes and I don’t know how much salmon.

I don’t know how big it really was, but it was soooooo heavy I nearly busted a gut. After that, I always shared it.

My favorite frozen (like it better than most restaurant) is Celeste Deluxe. Has to be the Deluxe however. The rest are ehhh. Deluxe has sausage, onion, green pepper, mushroom and black olives (which I pick off). At 44 carbs apiece I can eat 1 1/2 and stay in my "safe" zone. But who can eat just 1 1/2 ?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
On the one hand, I like a good simple pizza. Pepperoni. Pepperoni & mushrooms. Mushroom & onion. A white spinach pizza. That’s comfort food.

But I’ve had some next level pizzas that blew my mind- worth the extra $$$. Some of my faves were actually reimagined from other cuisine. One that stood out was a “personal” Lox pizza- everything you’d put on a lox bagel but served on a hand-tossed pizza. Peaks of cream cheese, cracked black pepper, tons of red onion and capers, sliced tomatoes and I don’t know how much salmon.

I don’t know how big it really was, but it was soooooo heavy I nearly busted a gut. After that, I always shared it.
Never heard of a lox bagel, but after reading all these types of pizzas you like, don't think I can trust your taste in food. ;) Although I like meat + green olive and pinapple (balances out the sweet and salty), so I know a lot of people would think the same of me!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I heard it said recently that Nationalists tend to be expansionist also. Seems ironic a government that doesn't like foreigners, likes to invade foreigners.

so, I started a new game of Civ VI and this is about 6 turns into it. So far i'm going up against the Japanese and Scythian.

I like how in VI the rivers and oceans etc all have actual names. I also like the change to America that Rise and fall did. That is making all diplomatic slots into wildcard slots.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Are you an expansionist nationalist?

How is the pizza in your country? Will you invade a country that has better pizza?

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Lox Bagel.... fish on a bagel yuck
Well, I suppose depends on how the fish is prepared. Bagel is just a different type of bread. I can eat a fish sandwich (fillet-o-fish, for example), so I feel like fish on a bagel COULD work. But otherwise... I have a feeling also yuck.

Remove ads