Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Thought I'd share with you all, I aced my urine test. They said they never seen anything like it. Best urine test in the history of The US. Believe me, I'm the best urine test taker. No one takes urine tests like I do. It was tremendous.

It appears my fears are warranted. It's not the army, it's just unmarked, unidentified federal agents. :cry:

Not sure which I fear- if this stuff is true or if it is some other group looking to somehow effect Portland. I can deal with the Men In Black, damned aliens are beyond us, but for us to be the cause.....

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

Thought I'd share with you all, I aced my urine test. They said they never seen anything like it. Best urine test in the history of The US. Believe me, I'm the best urine test taker. No one takes urine tests like I do. It was tremendous.

Not the result of a Pissing Contest I have ever heard of before....🤪

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Ginny Di is a cosplayer I subscribe to.

I need a place like this near me in my life.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A local city wrote to the county wanting plans for the students to be in class as soon as possible. Why, you may ask. Because it could affect property values. Without the schools getting test scores how can they tout their excellent schools and sell houses at higher prices?

How many are reacting to this pandemic makes me want to cry.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
"Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country"
I get it now. The smallest gesture for the greater can have huge impact. The smallest gesture for yourself can also have a huge impact. Wearing a mask is a small price to pay to help others. Asking people to stay home is a bigger sacrifice, but is necessary. As you said, children are a disease vector. They may not fall ill, but they'll spread it to others. The Lt. Governor in Texas appeared to be speaking for all senior citizens months ago when he offered to sacrifice them for the economy. I wonder if he asked all seniors if that was ok before doing so. Now people want to sacrifice the young?

Can you confirm a story I heard about 85 babies in Texas testing positive?

Last edited:

Remove ads