Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Heard it but didn't listen. I can't listen to it anymore.
I get that. Sometimes I don't want to hear about it either. At the same time I can't seem to look away. Know what I mean? I bring the stuff up here as part of my coping process. I know I'm not alone. Feeling alone and loneliness are big issues for me. All of the things we're dealing with not only as a country but as a species right now is overwhelming. Then add on the personal stuff we all have to deal with. I know of your struggles, I feel horrible about it. It kills me. That's why I try to be so supportive towards you. I can do that much to help. 😀
But talking with my friends here helps me. I hope things are not making you too uncomfortable.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Nueces County- where Corpus Christi is- has had 85 C19 cases 1yo or younger since March.

Our Gov & Lt. Gov are basically right of center GOP type— very pro-business, pro-Trump, and not a lot of empathy for the average Texan. When the Feds had a big training exercise here during the Obama administration, the Gov activated the Tx State Guard to make sure they weren’t going to try to take over Texas.

Not joking.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Damn! I tell you, I loathe the big public proposals where people propose to their S.O. on live tv or something, but a finnish comic strip artist pulled a good one. His strips appear on the most popular finnish news paper, and yesterday he proposed through the strip. His SO read the paper at breakfast and the guy anxiously awaited for her to get to the comic pages 😂

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You have the strip?

I've heard of Jade Helm. It was talked about around the same time as all the stories the FEMA camps and truck loads of coffins being trucked around.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
You have the strip?
Yeah. It’s in finnish though. But the gist of the strip is how he expected the situation to look like, with the guy being nervous, and then the last panel is the proposal:
C2C0D63F-4806-44B8-B736-0A5CA0B02B15.png

His strips are normally about a wild animals in finnish nature, so this was extraordinary in that regard too

quick translation:
1: I’ve never been so nervous before
2: Ok, she’s reading the comics
3:
4: Dear Marja, will you marry me? Signed Jarkko

Last edited:

Remove ads