Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

1596683123873.png

What I wrote may get me in trouble. " I used to do this- I would touch your parts and decide if they were *** enough."

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Tuesday I almost made a scene at our local Wally World ( Wal-mart ). A lot of people ignoring the directional signs in the store. One woman was proudly going on to her boyfriend how she will not wear a mask and she dares the employees to try to make her wear one (which she had in her hand) To top it off she parked her cart so no one could go by. After three us us were waiting she finally pulled the cart so that a three foot space was created.

Then as I checking out she was in the next lane over giving the cashier grief trying to make a deal about the mask.

Sad world. The virus is bringing out the real personalities.
Yeah, I don't really get people. Somehow face masks = oppression and no face masks = freedom. Which is just ridiculous. They're trying to save lives... but then again some people STILL think the coronavirus is a hoax, so yeah, people are just stupid.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Is it me or are there an awful lot of injuries in the MLB? I think many of them were not ready.
I admit, I haven't heard too much about physical injuries, but I guess I wouldn't be too surprised. After all, did they have much in the way of training camp? They probably started overexerting themselves after an extra long break. When you're down to 60 games, every game counts, so you got to push yourself.

Although I keep hearing about coronavirus issues with the MLB. And comments that if a couple hundred MLB players can't control coronavirus, how do they expect schools to do so?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The only MLB “injury” I’ve heard about was a starting pitcher who was place on the injured list because of (possibly treatable) heart issues from C19. He had it, recovered and was cleared, but he was utterly gassed after throwing 20 pitches.

I have heard of conditioning issues popping up in other pro sports though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it hit MLB, too.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yeah my county started school on Monday. We already have reports at 6 schools. Over 60 students and staff testing positive. My niece and nephew have started online. At least their school isn't one of those six.

I think it's just conditioning issues like you said. The Braves and Nationals have lost starting pitchers to elbow issues. Hamstring pulls and the such are being reported. With no minor league games they don't have the farm teams to pull from.

Remove ads