• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
At Truist Park where the Braves play, the organist is a badass. He often taunts opposing players. A Toronto Blue Jays player got caught beating the bush in his car in a FRACKING Dollar General parking lot.
The organist played Beat It by Michael Jackson.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
For most that is probation at least. Jail time at the most. In all cases they end up as sex offender. He did get off easy. But yeah they went for the low hanging fruit.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
For most that is probation at least. Jail time at the most. In all cases they end up as sex offender. He did get off easy. But yeah they went for the low hanging fruit.
“Got off easy!”
1596959905266.jpeg

...and what, I say WHAT is this I hear about “low hangin fruit“, now?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm aware it's a joke. To be honest I feel happy for him. If they did make him register it'll ruin his life. He has a chance to learn from this and move on. A lot are marked for life.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Roasting chili peppers may not be a great idea. It's aerosolized the peppers. I think I just pepper sprayed my own house. lol

Remove ads