Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My Christmas haul. Pillows and plant included.
20201226_214419.jpg

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Oh I wish! 17th century Swedish uniforms were fabulous! Nah, this one has ’merican and soviet stuff mainly plus random assortment of various others. But I only wear black BDU pants anymore so I can get a couple new pairs.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On Saturday I watched Wonder Woman 84, Birds of Prey, and Doctor Sleep. Doctor Sleep was the best. I enjoyed it. I didn't know as the extra on HBOMax that it was the director's cut. It was 3 hours long, so almost 30 minutes extra content. Maybe one day I'll watch it. Ewan McGregor was the best part of both movies. Birds of Prey was good. I don't know why DC movies don't do as well as Marvel. I enjoyed them all.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
On Saturday I watched Wonder Woman 84, Birds of Prey, and Doctor Sleep. Doctor Sleep was the best. I enjoyed it. I didn't know as the extra on HBOMax that it was the director's cut. It was 3 hours long, so almost 30 minutes extra content. Maybe one day I'll watch it. Ewan McGregor was the best part of both movies. Birds of Prey was good. I don't know why DC movies don't do as well as Marvel. I enjoyed them all.
I've seen all three movies. Of those three, I agree, Doctor Sleep was the best. Birds of Prey sorta had its ups and downs. WW84 was... trash might be a little strong, but it was it was definitely among my least favorite of the DC movies. DC movies don't do as well as Marvel because even though their movies might be a little formulaic, they have a decent enough balance of story + humor + action and DC hasn't quite managed to figure out the right balance with their movies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
In the movie Superintelligence a couple of minor characters mentioned going to Dragoncon. The movie is set in Seattle. But they filmed it here in Georgia. I wonder if that's why it was mentioned.

Remove ads