Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The Pixar movie with the elf brothers go on a quest to bring back their dad. Everyone is a type of fantasy creature living in a modern world.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Who goes to McDonald's and buys a gift card for $7? Apparently, one of my customers. lol I got a Christmas card with a $7 McDonald's gift card. I used it to buy some chicken nuggets. :cool:
I've thought about that at some point. If I ever gave out gift cards, they would all be weird amounts. Like $13.37 or $23.82 (for no particular reason) or something else that means something or just nothing at all! Just so people are like wtf...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I've thought about that at some point. If I ever gave out gift cards, they would all be weird amounts. Like $13.37 or $23.82 (for no particular reason) or something else that means something or just nothing at all! Just so people are like wtf...
$580.08
or
$53180.08

What could make you happier?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
In Star Wars Luke talks about going to Toshe's Station. They actually filmed it but it was edited out. In the scene is a girl named Camie. I thought she was so beautiful. The actress is Koo Stark. Even in her 60s today she's still beautiful. Even though she doesn't appear to have acted in the last 30 years, I think it might have been a nice Easter egg to have found a role for her in the sequels. Maybe with all the Star Wars content filming now there could be a chance.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
In Star Wars Luke talks about going to Toshe's Station. They actually filmed it but it was edited out. In the scene is a girl named Camie. I thought she was so beautiful. The actress is Koo Stark. Even in her 60s today she's still beautiful. Even though she doesn't appear to have acted in the last 30 years, I think it might have been a nice Easter egg to have found a role for her in the sequels. Maybe with all the Star Wars content filming now there could be a chance.

Nichelle Nichols, almost in her 90’s is still beautifull as all. It’s strange how some rare women can pull that off.

Remove ads