• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I can't imagine going about my day or doing my job then someone coming and killing random people. I know its happened for ages but it still boggles my mind. I can't see myself ever reaching that level of anger and hate.

I think I heard something about one of the officers involved but not clear on what it was.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
20210318_104312.jpg

I'm not good at plating. My friend from work brought me food last night. Corned beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, and Irish soda bread.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Coleslaw is the only way to eat cabbage uncooked. Boiled cabbage with salt and pepper is delicious. Cabbage in soups and stews is also tasty. Cooked carrots by themselves, not great, but as part of a larger dish, very good.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I mentioned one of the shooting sites was near my home. I drive by it every day but never noticed. I drove by it tonight. There were news cameras and lights. A memorial in front. Now it's going to be a place I notice all the time.

Remove ads