Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was reading through the Stargate RPG rules and came across heat rules. By those rules, a typical finnish sauna causes 7d6 fire damage per round and you need to make a hard con save vs exhaustion. Man, I’m one though sob. I regularly take between 1000d6 and 2000d6 damage for fun and relaxation.
You have heat resistance. this means you have a vulnerability to cold.

Surprise Ray of Frost attack

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
There is a flaw in your reasoning. I regularly swim in a hole in ice at sub zero temps too (for fun and relaxation)... So apparently I have resistance to cold too...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
This looks pretty good. Would it count as fantasy or scifi?

Interesting. Kinda like Quantum Leap, but different.

If pressed, I’d call this kind of speculative fiction “fantasy” because nothing in that trailer points to the use of technology to grant him the insights.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I just saw a rat run across my kitchen floor. I kept hearing noises under the house. I heard a noise in the kitchen, when I investigated I saw the rat run from near the fridge to laundry area. I know that's where it got in. I've pointed out it could be a way in for rodents. I really need to press this with my mom to get her to contact the landlord. I'm not on the lease.

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
There is a flaw in your reasoning. I regularly swim in a hole in ice at sub zero temps too (for fun and relaxation)... So apparently I have resistance to cold too...
And because you work with electricity at your factory and have been shocked many times, you are now resistant to electricity.

Remove ads