• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I feel the need to explain what I meant with curious signal transfer, although I doubt I can explain it well, and there’s not too many who’d get it even if I could 😂

So we had a relay system that took a supply voltage of standard 230VAC. It used rectifiers and relays to send forward either the positive or negative half wave, or both, or neither. Then the receiver had another set of relays to use those waves.

So, with a standard single phase line it created basically a 2-bit binary control, with 4 distinct functions. This was created in the 70’s and frankly, I found it ingenious.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
230 or thereabout with a freq of 25hz. It was half wave of our standard 50hz 230V. Enough to induce a muscle spams.
1y475i.jpg

Because I can.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I found out a childhood friend passed away last night. After having trouble breathing for a week he went to the hospital. He had a heart attack. He died at the hospital. I don't know all the details. He wasn't even 50 yet. That's way too young to die, it's definitely too young to die of a heart attack.

Ulfgeir

Hero
I found out a childhood friend passed away last night. After having trouble breathing for a week he went to the hospital. He had a heart attack. He died at the hospital. I don't know all the details. He wasn't even 50 yet. That's way too young to die, it's definitely too young to die of a heart attack.
My condoleances.

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
I feel the need to explain what I meant with curious signal transfer, although I doubt I can explain it well, and there’s not too many who’d get it even if I could 😂

So we had a relay system that took a supply voltage of standard 230VAC. It used rectifiers and relays to send forward either the positive or negative half wave, or both, or neither. Then the receiver had another set of relays to use those waves.

So, with a standard single phase line it created basically a 2-bit binary control, with 4 distinct functions. This was created in the 70’s and frankly, I found it ingenious.
I'd have to see the schematics on this

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well, it is still 50 hz, its just a positive or negative pulse at 50 hz
Right, so it is... It’s a pulsing 50hz instead of ”clean wave” 50hz... Shorted my brain yesterday or something.

Well, hurt anyway, and I had to get an ecg done. Didn’t cause any more problems than what I already had with my heart though, lucky me.

Remove ads