Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
And because you work with electricity at your factory and have been shocked many times, you are now resistant to electricity.
True, true, although I have actually not been shocked that many times... I can’t even remember when was the last time I took anything worse than some leakage current.

Edit: Oh, I can remember! I took a shock from a half wave rectified line. A very very old signal line that had a real curious type of signal transfer. Anyway, that was five years ago...

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
True, true, although I have actually not been shocked that many times... I can’t even remember when was the last time I took anything worse than some leakage current.

Edit: Oh, I can remember! I took a shock from a half wave rectified line. A very very old signal line that had a real curious type of signal transfer. Anyway, that was five years ago...
Soooo…

What you’re saying is…

You‘re a Pygmy Tarrasque. Or some kind of superhero.

I just saw a rat run across my kitchen floor. I kept hearing noises under the house. I heard a noise in the kitchen, when I investigated I saw the rat run from near the fridge to laundry area. I know that's where it got in. I've pointed out it could be a way in for rodents. I really need to press this with my mom to get her to contact the landlord. I'm not on the lease.
Traps and steelwool. Critters can't chew thru it but it can be shaped around pipes

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Coffee cups I got for my birthday. They're yuuge. 20 oz cups.

20210724_232045.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I borrowed this picture from reddit but I had the same message.

47e27d44bc749e2ec1a96591544ca3f0.jpg

The system runs on Windows. 😬 I couldn't do anything with the touchscreen while that was up. I shut the car off and restarted, everything is fine now.
My mom asked why would it be in Korean and how did I know it's Korean. It's a Korean car, it makes sense. She said Korean, Chinese, Japanese it all looks like lines to me.

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011

What was the voltage?

Remove ads