• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
With all the craziness going on in the world today, let's take a moment, and be grateful that spiders can't fly.

Aeson

Those are not flying. They're gliding at best.

I will die on this hill, because dammit, you know what I meant. I need a foot stomp emoji.

Aeson

I think one of my neighbors could be cooking meth. They have this small box truck parked in the driveway. Mounted on the roof of cargo section are video cameras facing in 4 directions. There's a ventilation system setup also. I noticed a large bin outside the truck full of chemical bottles. It's weird.

Aeson

I just read that the Wolfenstein board game will be hitting retailers on March 31st. I'm still waiting for mine from the Kickstarter. They're preparing to ship.

A local bank was recently robbed at gun point by a pair of identical twins. The sherriff released a statement that the bank was robbed by Juan and Amal Martinez. They are currently at large. Juan is a career criminal with several offenses on his wrap sheet, it appears the Amal is a first time offender. Juan's mugshot has been released but no photo of his brother was available. However the sherriff said that's okay because if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.

Remove ads