• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

A local bank was recently robbed at gun point by a pair of identical twins. The sherriff released a statement that the bank was robbed by Juan and Amal Martinez. They are currently at large. Juan is a career criminal with several offenses on his wrap sheet, it appears the Amal is a first time offender. Juan's mugshot has been released but no photo of his brother was available. However the sherriff said that's okay because if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.
I want you banned from the site for that......

I think one of my neighbors could be cooking meth. They have this small box truck parked in the driveway. Mounted on the roof of cargo section are video cameras facing in 4 directions. There's a ventilation system setup also. I noticed a large bin outside the truck full of chemical bottles. It's weird.
Either that or reboot of Breaking Bad

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I've been reading a pdf for a game called Noirlandia. It's a crime solving game. Everyone works together on everything including creating the city it's set in, which changes with each session. First step is to decide what the city is corrupted by. In the example it's corrupted by deception. Another player suggested that everyone in the city wears masks to hide their emotions. Another suggested it could be illegal to do so. I thought this was such a neat idea.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I watched Justice League War, an animated movie tonight. Most DC animation is good. The actual animation was as good as always. The dialogue was just awful. Wonder Woman had the worst of it. We're talking Anakin and Padme bad. 98% of SNL bad. Trump rally bad.

Remove ads