• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I don't know anything about art and illustration, but I could see those styles in a kid's book or a niche game publication. That lower one in particular is especially evocative and fantastical.
Certainly a good start!
I agree. I had no idea. I was floored when I saw the pictures. She said she has a character she's working on. She never got into role playing like her dad and me. I'm thinking of suggesting it could be a good way to workshop ideas.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I recently reconnected with a young friend. I met her when she was 5 or 6. I worked with her dad and I eventually joined his D&D. She always enjoyed drawing. She's around 30 now. She kept up with her art. I have to share these. I think they're really good.

View attachment 153298
View attachment 153299
It looks very child-friendly…and paradoxically, like something from Samurai Jack.

Aeson

I definitely believe the book will be a children's book. I don't think Samurai Jack was her thing. She's huge anime geek. I have no doubt it'll influence her work. When she was younger, that's the style I saw her practice most. I expected a manga style drawing, not what I got.

Aeson

Watching the new Matrix.

ugh
Neil Patrick Harris was the best part. The rest (of the movie, not the cast) should die in a fire. If the line in the movie was true, Warner Bros was going to make one with or without the Wachowski sisters. They made this drek instead to keep control. The concept was interesting, the execution was bad.

Dune is back on HBOMAX. Watch it instead and be in scifi bliss. 😇

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads