• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Good job! 👍

I made grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches the other day. Bacon would have been a great addition.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Neil Patrick Harris was the best part. The rest (of the movie, not the cast) should die in a fire. If the line in the movie was true, Warner Bros was going to make one with or without the Wachowski sisters. They made this drek instead to keep control. The concept was interesting, the execution was bad.

Dune is back on HBOMAX. Watch it instead and be in scifi bliss. 😇
What bothered me the most was how they - in the movie - said that Bullet Time was a big thing and for the "fourth game", they needed to come up with something even bigger... but then they failed to do that. Unless they SERIOUSLY thought that the mind powers during the motorcycle scene was that bigger thing... even though it made it so much better.

I feel like Matrix 2 is what happened when they said "How do we come up with something bigger?" and while many people didn't like that movie, at least they come up with what I thought were neat ideas to be something bigger. The fourth movie just failed miserably. It had potential though. I enjoyed the beginning of the movie, was intrigued by the changes, humored by the meta... and then grew bored as the movie progressed.

Aeson

I think the something bigger was supposed to be that Trinity is the Chosen One. They couldn't invent a new technology like bullet time so they went with a story twist.

Aeson

I'm watching Turning Red. There is a scene where Mei runs across roof tops turning into the red panda then back into the girl over and over. It's reminiscent of a scene in Ranma 1/2 where Ranma runs across rooftops turning from boy to girl over and over. It was amusing.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It’s that new movie about a were-red-panda or something like that? What is the target audience range? I mean, the Lil’Rat definitely wants to see it, but I suspect he’s a bit too young still…

Aeson

It’s that new movie about a were-red-panda or something like that? What is the target audience range? I mean, the Lil’Rat definitely wants to see it, but I suspect he’s a bit too young still…
She's not a were panda. It's a family curse. She turns into a panda when she gets upset....ok she's a were panda. The turning into a red panda is an allegory for getting her period. I don't know if he's too young or not. It's not scary. No sexual stuff. It probably is over his head.

I realized another Ranma thing. Her hair turns from black to red. The red hair is a permanent change. Ok I'm gonna call it. This is a Ranma 1/2 clone. Ranma Satomi is Japanese but is cursed in China. His father turns into a panda. Mei is Chinese but she lives in Canada. Her mother also was cursed, she turns into a red panda also. There are too many connections to be a coincidence.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads