• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Is your girlfriend from Chile or did you just throw a dart at the map? Does she have any hot sisters or cousins that want a fiancee visa? Or if the Republicans win in 2024, a hot cousin or sister that will get ME a fiancee visa?

Aeson

I had a dream last night where BTS was going to have a concert in town. They had set up shelters like in The Purge. I was in one of these shelters. I found myself in different spots somehow without moving. Each time I relocated, it was to a worse group of people. At one point there were a group of evangelicals preaching. They along with some rednecks started harassing a transwoman. I defended her against them. When it was over I saw a young boy in a white dress. Very quickly I realized it was a trans girl, not a boy. She looked scared and sad. I then realized I had done the right thing for standing up for the transwoman, because she wasn't the only I was defending. You're also defending the ones you don't see.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Is your girlfriend from Chile or did you just throw a dart at the map? Does she have any hot sisters or cousins that want a fiancee visa? Or if the Republicans win in 2024, a hot cousin or sister that will get ME a fiancee visa?
She's from Chile. We met online then in real life at an event and spent a few years flying to see each for a few weeks other every few months

Unfortunately you're out of luck.

Aeson

I know somebody who has a really hot cousin in Peru...

The cousin is a guy, but you're not picky, right? lol :p
Funny, I was just thinking if this Theocracy gets much worse I may be less picky. Even funnier, I was coming here to post about it. lol

Aeson

On a podcast a guy said if you want to get a girl all you need is good hygiene, the ability to have a good conversation, and the tell a couple of jokes.

I run around under running water. I can conversate with the best of them. I've been called funny in some circles. Soooooo, which one am I missing? 🤔

On a podcast a guy said if you want to get a girl all you need is good hygiene, the ability to have a good conversation, and the tell a couple of jokes.

I run around under running water. I can conversate with the best of them. I've been called funny in some circles. Soooooo, which one am I missing? 🤔
9a5.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads