• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
I'm going to try that at work tonight. I'll walk up to her like....

Behold, the POWER of cheese.

Thrust it towards her boldly, while loudly chanting, "The Power of Cheese compels you! The Power of Cheese compels you!"...

Funny story: I actually did that once. Back in college during the mid-'90's, when people still got the whole Power of Cheese reference, I once tore a slice of cheese into the shape of a cross, walked up to a person who took the whole "vampire" thing far too seriously, and slapped it onto their forehead while chanting that ...

Last edited:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Thrust it towards her boldly, while loudly chanting, "The Power of Cheese compels you! The Power of Cheese compels you!"...

Funny story: I actually did that once. Back in college during the mid-'90's, when people still got the whole Power of Cheese reference, I once tore a slice of cheese into the shape of a cross, walked up to a person who took the whole "vampire" thing far too seriously, and slapped it onto their forehead while chanting that ...
I take the concept of religion way to serious, and would never ever mock someone's beliefs in such a manner.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I was raised Catholic. Catholic priests always know all the best priest jokes.

"Know how a priest makes Holy Water? They put a big pot of water on the stove, add a little salt...

...And boil the Hell out of it."

:p
I thought I wouldn't need it so I didn't use any emojis or tags, because the sarcasm in my statement should be visible from space. 😝

Mad_Jack

Legend
I thought I wouldn't need it so I didn't use any emojis or tags, because the sarcasm in my statement should be visible from space. 😝

I prefer to err on the side of caution, and never assume that others share my own level of depraved indifference...

Also, somewhat relevant to recent discussions in this thread...

(Yes, I really do hate you all that much, lol.)

Last edited:

Remove ads